Using alts to find bosses

if i get an alt to do story quests up until minotaur/exiled, can i just use them to track down and kill bosses super easily?

Yeah it’ll probably work, you might get lag if you’re running 2 roblox instances at once though

pretty useful if you accidently progressed through the story ( like me) and lose your tracker

1 Like

if u can run two roblox at the same time then yeah, it’s how a majority of ppl including myself were hunting bosses.

just don’t complete the letter/ last part of the storyline and u get the respective boss to hunt.

if you want to do it as early as possible play villain story for exiled and hero story for mino and then use your main to hunt them down.

It’s way better if the account you’re grinding on has the tracker itself, but yeah you can do that if you accidentally finished the storyline

i never did think about that when i got to lvl90 since i’m not experienced but making a new file shouldn’t be a problem

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.