Value help 2

Alright so I did some fishing for a bit and have now ended up with a bursting sunken helmet a bursting sunken chest and a keen sunken chest plate, would that be worth a hard sunken sword and if not what would I need to add to make it worth at least a hard sunekn

Did you really get all enchanted Sunkens or enchant every single one of them?

Yeah that’s good for a hard ss.

Fishing for a bit you say…

all of that would be a small overpay for a hard ss

1 Like

Nah I enchanted all of them

Thanks for the input I appreciate a verified trader chipping in

1 Like

bursting is only good rn because its gonna be changed to a diff enchant.

Bro what?

Only forceful is changing.

3 Likes

Bursting’s good (for sunken armor and other items that have bursting as a natural stat) since it compliments that item’s strengths.

1 Like

I hope you know, good traders save a few items from enchantments. Because if everything is bad enchants, they lost a bunch of value…

Which you basically did.

Ohhhh, mb i got confused.

Ye, i thought bursting was gonna be changed to hard but i musta misread the post about enchantment changes.

Meh it was my first few sunkens and as far as I’m concerned I have about 7 months so I can get more

I’m just saying, most enchants can seriously ruin value. Also, always count for the unexpected. You may not get more Sunkens, and you definitely shouldn’t enchant all of them. You do know enchants are going to be wiped, right? Use the clean Sunkens and SSS’s to get Headlesses. That’s basically your only priority right now, unless you really want a water sword.

I do want water sword thank you very much but yea I probably won’t enchant future sunkens if I get them

Lol he gained value on 2/3 of those enchants.

Don’t listen to him. Use your own judgement and enchant if you wish, or don’t, if you wish. He said sumin about ‘good traders keep a few clean,’ or something, even though he’s poor and has 0 sunkens. He also proceeded to say you lost value, when you in fact gained value on those bursting pieces. He also said all enchants are being wiped, which is untrue. Forceful is changing to an enchantment that amplifies dot and such, and only strong is getting wiped off armor.

Tldr: ohhey is a clown

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.