Vote now or I will milk your cow

Scenario: Someone is giving away Headless Heads and Strong Sunken Swords in World of Magic. What will you do?

• Ask for their Headless Head
  • Ask for their Strong Sunken Sword
  • Say you don’t want the items
  • Say you don’t want the items in hope they give you both because your nice

0 voters

Why is this poll important? That’s not important. What IS important is that you vote or I WILL milk that fat juicy cow.

Strong sunken sword so that I can turn it into 2 headlesses :troll:

Strong Sunken Sword isn’t worth 2 Headlesses

why isnt this in trading discussion or some shit SO I DONT FUCKING SEE IT

With people in-game it is
shrug

Who knows

You know that’s you right?

ok :neutral_face:

Why would I want a sword that’s gonna be outdated in the next update compared to something with infinite value over time
It’s not even good anyway and once it will be usable, the next sunken set will be there most likely

Either way not gonna beg someone for items, got mines and it’s enough

Same

Unless another rare limited comes out that’s like a weapon or armor or something you bet this Headless is mine

Getting a headless directly is safer, though if you get a strong sunken sword you may get multiple headlesses from someone so it’s riskier but bigger reward

No ones gonna take a SS for 2 Headlesses

Definitely not likely

And these forumers are gonna grill you like hamburgers if you try to trade for them

1 Like

Clearly you don’t understand how like 90% of experienced traders gain profit. They trade with people in-game who kinda half assedly know the values and get profit, if everyone knew the values perfectly, gaining value in any trade would be extremely difficult.

1 Like

Who would be smart enough to get multiple headless with alts and stuff yet too stupid to know how bad all weapons are or to not already have a sunken sword

There’s more stupid people out there than you think
shrug

If you tried to trade with the SS for two Headlesses on the forum people are going to start to come after you for a bad trade

Sure in game people are dumb, but who casually has 2 Headlesses

I said a gajillion times trade in-game and not on the forums. Still a pretty hard trade to achieve but if you manage to get it, it’s tons of profit.

That’s what I’m trying to say

It would be near impossible to find someone who doesn’t go on the forums and isn’t smart with 2 Headlesses

It would be a waste of time to try to find someone

How come I got a headless for 1 strong oath on the forums then

Very hard to come by but impossible is a strong word