1 Like

ye i dont buy it
you aint fooling me

Uuuuuh I suppose it’s a fat W then ?

nope its a skinny e
or a fatass q

3 Likes

imo depends on what you value more but probably a W

in terms of value on it’s own, bursting sunken is more valuable than a clean ss in my book

so i’d say L if it were me, hell it’d be on one of my files not sitting in my inv

Imma be real with you,

that’s a petite O

1 Like

May i ask why?

Ik values are subjective and even the values used by traders are general (an average of) subjective values but i really dont see any reason for a bursting sc to be more valuable than a clean ss

magic size, if i had that i’d put on my magic size only stat file in a heartbeat

plus ss can be obtained after ao comes out where i have plenty of time to do since i plan to basically only play ao game wise for the longest of times

Makes sense that you would want a bursting sc more than a clean ss but theres no way you you would still say that after youve gotten a bursting sc right?

Same applies to a bursting sc but i understand where youre coming from

if there wasn’t any need for me wanting like 3 more of them then yeah ig but in that time i’d prob get a ss by then and what not

1 Like

alright phew. So its more like a temporary value to you

because trading wise you could get way more with a ss compared to abursting sc. Thats why i was so interested in hearing your opinion

I think it’s a solid Z

should of gave less

my G you don’t gotta act dumb to flex, you can just post the pic and be like 'ez scam guys :sunglasses: ', no need for the 'omg guyss is this a W or L idkkk :scream:

1 Like

Well the fact is when I recieved it I wasn’t actually sure if it was a W or L bruh, it was super late for me

big W

W or l guys I’m not sure please help