Warning: dont trade with maple banks or RobloxTookMyLife

i basically got scammed :skull: one of thems got really bad sunken enchants, and one of thems got a sunken head. the dude says if you can get the other dudes really bad sunken enchants, you can trade that with him for his headless head. so i gave my clean sunken chest for two bad enchant sunken boots, tried trading that with the guy with headless, he declined and turn off messaging. i asked the dude with boots to trade back, they also turned off their messages. don’t trade with them

what a sunken head

1 Like

get better at trading

1 Like

hehehe haw

bro its your fault you thought i was gonna trade my headless for 2 bad sunken boots :skull: :skull:

true, shouldve caught this earlier and now i know. hopefully no one else falls for it

funni

bro nobody else is gonna fall for it because it was obviously a scam lol

also this should of been in trade discussion because your not trading anything especially not a sunken chest :skull: :skull:

I mean, idk whats going on but ar least now im alert of it?

basically they fell for an obvious scam

the thuggery

i technically didnt do anything i said i wanted something then changed my mind like is there something wrong with that?

well you did finess him

and he didn’t end up happy with the trade; so yeah I’d consider this a scam

love how I get accused with scamming all the time but ppl who trade with me end up satisfied with their transactions

1 Like

Wait wait, so he fell for a scam sure… but are you even supposed to scam in the first place?
Like, ok. A part of trading is scamming 10 year olds, but scamming people, especially in the community, brings down your reputation as a trader.

TL:DR I feel like both of you are slightly responsible here

bruh if theyre in the forums they should know values

and i didnt know they were in the forums

She’s saying as if its our entirely our fault like bro i just said that i wanted 2 sunken boots with bad enchants and she sent the trade to maple yes i did tell her to send the trade to him but he went through with it

1. I understand, and its wrong to wrote such a post like hers with a bias. The post should jave been based, looking at both sides.

2. Its a she?