Wave magic is arguably the best lost magic

A magic that steal your magic energy will dominate pure magic / pladin builds.

yeah but that’s like 2 out of 12 classes (although mage is probably a popular class), what is it going to do for the rest of the people
also @ThatOneGuy do your thing

I don’t think suggestions are allowed as of right now but this magic does sound interesting.

thats not a suggestion it’s (most likely if vetex doesn’t cancel it) confirmed as a lost magic

Oh alright. I didn’t check the lost magics on the trello in a while so idk

We’ll have to wait for the magic to come out so this can be debatable however.

You have a point, but this is this likely gonna happen on a really low scale, I’m assuming life a status effect or smth.

locking blast with this magic while be op.

What

I should memorize this link

1 Like

blast, locks on and deals continuous damage (like DoT but better)

Well a big difference is that you have to stand still to charge Energy in AO, and Deepwoken is WAY more focused on m1’s (Also I am pretty sure Mages with be useless with m1’s).

1 Like

no :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

mud is superior :triumph:

1 Like

wind still on top

its not even made yet bro what are you talking about

11 Likes

Why is this in very serious though…

inferno is still already the best magic though

the idea of stealing other peoples magic energy sounds very good and as i mentioned in my post this would probably dominate pure magic and paladin builds

they mean the (probably going to be nerfed) ability of draining magic energy, that is kinda OP but again it has to be nerfed in some way or it’ll be the best magic bar the ones with insane damage and okay speed

First of all do you really think that with one move all the opponents mana will be gone? As I said before, this is definitely going to be on a REALLY low scale. I don’t understand how your only argument is not even thinking about the detriments or how it might not even be good due to it having to be balanced.