Weightless Animation Pack

Name:
Weightless Animation Pack

Description:
You don’t need to care about your weight anymore with these alternate character animations!

Changes the following animations when equipped:

• Idle
  • Idle (action)
  • Walk
  • Run
  • Block
  • Climbing
  • Talk
  • Jump charge
  • High jump
  • Falling
  • High fall

im aware that climbing is 2 seperate animation in Wom, i just noticed it while editing the video.

14 Likes

Neat animations. Voted.

nice,this looks cool

This would look cool but confusing

Sorcerer Animation Pack but with extra steps, very nice, very cool. you have my vote.

It’s super well made but… idk if I should really vote this. It seems reaaaaaally weird for a pretty fast paced game. Like it doesn’t really make sense to me to be able to turn quickly when running if you constantly jump while staying in the air for almost a full second.

I guess I will vote because it’s very well made but I don’t think it fits WoM. I would definitely use it anyway so…

I believe that’s why its weightless, because it is very slow like movement, while you’re moving very fast in-game, causing a floaty like effect while moving, and not taking away the speed. More like a cool aesthetic.

what a confused vote

I was indeed confused
But I can’t not vote this for the effort at least

Is this the 2 FPS animation pack? :frsmile:

:man_shrugging:

its not actually animated he just recorded playing wom at 2 fps

i don’t get it

:ok_hand:t2:

I’m getting the old AA sorcerer animation pack vibes

we had something like “sorcerer” animation pack in AA?

Yes, basically it was also a 0 grav animation pack which you floated everywhere you’ve gone, but it was very fast and didn’t have that feeling of 0 grav, more like just floating. This one that you made is way more refined, thanks for the effort.

technically you’re not weightless-

you experience less gravity

i’ve check the old videos about AA, it was more of levitation animation pack which look funny

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.