What are some weird things only you can do?

As the title says, it could be anything from moving your ear to bending body parts

I’ll go first, I can bend my pinky about 45 degrees farther than usual, usually past the point where most people would stop from the pain

yeah i can bend my thumbs for about 90 degrees

I can do 70 degrees >:)

My fingers can touch the top of the shoulder blade on the same side going from behind, I dunno if it’s strange but i had a sub teacher freak out about it once cuz they could see my fingers on top of my shoulder (i was scratching that spot, kinda of a normal thing for me to do it that way so I was confused lmao)

almost everytime I punch the air, there’s a really loud pop, that’s probably not very healthy but I’ve had this for years.

All my fingers on my left hand can bend 90 degrees besides my left pinky in which it can bend to around 100 degrees. My fingers on my right hand though can only bend to around 45 degrees

I have Hitchhiker’s Thumb.
No it isn’t a disease shut up
Which pretty much means that I can bend my thumb backwards 90 degrees, sadly it only applies to my Left Thumb and not my Right.
It freaks out anyone I show it to and I love it.
I could send a photo but it requires both of my hands to perform.

5 Likes

basically im able to touch the underside of the bone on my back. i cant really describe it well

im not very special clearly cause i cant think of anything…

i have the same but with both thumbs

Face-down butterfly sit for 5 minutes straight

Inhaling backwards and talking not coughing or gagging

I have hitchhiker’s thumb so I can bend it back 90 degrees

The only difference is that I can do it with both hands independently

I used to be able to do the Roblox Death Sound perfectly on almost every note. Then puberty and getting sick all the time.

whenever I bend any of my knuckles I hear a popping noise. I can do this infinitely.

This is (to my knowledge) a normal thing.
It’s called "cracking your knuckles / fingers). I know a small population of people can’t do it, but most people I’ve met can do it.

If I move my right shoulder in just the right way it does something really weird. I don’t know how to describe it. The only way I can show it to someone is if I do it while their hand is on my shoulder.

I did it just now and it felt really wrong
Never gonna do that again