What are your Arcane Odyssey files alignments?

thats why it chaotic chaotic

So chaotic they don’t listen to the alignment chart

Also @Shellseawing what do you have against non-magic users

nothing

Floyd though…

What about Raven
Racism is bad Raven
Non-magic lives matter

Raven is against the Magic Council’s Racism

Oh I misread it

I thought It said “Raven is racist towards non magic users” and then started to question his alignment

ah yes. When you do that with a math problem you end up being dedified by the math teacher.

1 Like

I manage to misread a math problem about once test so I think I might be dead already

welp nice knowing you.

1 Like

well fuck, if we’re giving reasoning:

Summary
  1. He’s a nice guy but he’s also a sailor and treasure hunter who occasionally messes some shit up, wouldn’t mind beating some people up if he had to and sometimes fights ruthlessly

2. this one may be more like lawful neutral because he is a hero but sometimes sympathizes with evils (is literally friends with demon rep) so he’s not evil but not the most caring person either

3. he uses explosion magic and destroys a lot of shit for revenge but he isn’t necessarily “evil” despite being labeled as a demon. he just does a lot of stuff to fuck with the government and kingdoms that they don’t like so he’s generally considered evil by them despite not commuting the worst atrocities

4. this one is tyrant/close to demon but even though i put evil they aren’t necessarily morally bad, just feared. in fact they aren’t really lawful so idk more like true neutral or chaotic neutral

5. this one is either water or wind (wind fits the personality most) because he is very energetic and wild, but can be focused and calm if he needs to. both of the Silvers are kingdom mercs which is why i consider them more neutral. they both have tendencies for destruction but aren’t bad

6. he’s just a rogue, so true neutral fits best.

hold up for one second, don’t all of your characters murder people to level up? While some are bad people, all are still people nontheless. Unless you’re gonna tell me you leveled up by opening chests and doing fetching quests, all of your characters are chaotic neutral or below

Yes but we are picky with our murder and pretend its us having morals so we feel good about ourselves.

1 Like

Yes, that’s why I believe most of your alignments is:

Mass murderer

Mass murderer

Extra psychotic mass murderer

Picky Mass Murderer
General Mass Murderer
Wants to watch the world burn Mass Murderer

they respawn, so it’s all good

okay, so from murder to repetitive torture then

1 Like

the way they act when they respawn suggests that they forget what happened in their previous life, or they’re just stupid