What are your planned builds?

I think I’m probably going to stick with power and defense until stats start getting really high and then I’ll probably switch to either casting speed, nimble, or magic size
I might even try to use casting speed and magic size together
Btw when I mean really high I only mean from like 150-200+

power/small amount of defense

combat gear depends on your playstyle for fights,
I usually backstab people/begin fights,
so being able to do alot of damage quickly,
while not being such as a glass cannon that I can get easily paralyzed is vital

if you don’t like fighting players, you should wear hard/nimble gear,
with emphasis on hard

1 Like

Dragon, this is becoming a problem. It’s almost always you.

I’m thinking of going for a power/slight defense build like Dragon said, and then I’ll make a nimble build in the future

fuck you

2 Likes

probably magic speed + damage on my wood char to keep up the pressure and bleed, and magic size and defense on my wind to become an extremely hard to kill target or something of the sort.

when guilds/teams come out ill probably go for magic size and speed on my ice char if ive got a friend to proc frozen.

Magic size with gold magic. You don’t need power if your spells already hit like a truck and they never miss

Paper with casting speed for a machine gun

Sand with knockback, because screw everyone who despised sand already lol

As an ash user id like to try a power/magic size build which consist of me stalling as much time as i can so that most of my damage comes from the cloud

lmao try power with a side of agility, just run after people until you finally get a lone hit or two in to kill them with a self explosion thanks to your ridiculous damage output.

At this point, I think you are intentionally saying “alot”

5 Likes

fuck you

I just want to be left alone, so I should probably go nimble/defense but I have mostly power/defense on my main (Ash). Not optimal in the slightest but it works okay (the clouds do pretty decent damage.

speed and damage fuck defense that shit is wack won’t have to worry bout taking damage if I can’t take damage

my planned build is to get diamod block and build a cool house out Of diamond. everyone invited to party when i build. it.

I’m going for strong tank build, quick build, and safe town build.

For now, I’m probably going to go mostly magic speed/defense, some casting speed, and possibly some power.
Definitely getting as much insanity as possible when possible.

haha explosion magic size go brmmrmbrmbmmmmm

Current plans

1.Power and magic speed on my light magic character (a little defense too but things could b optimized). If there is a 2nd/3rd magic introduced I will make this build a more rounded combat build.

2.Defense and agility for a paper/ink kite playstyle once the 2nd magic slot is implemented. This will also be my merchant build. Never die, never be caught, annoying.

3.Magic Size and casting speed and power for the memes.

I feel like defense is going to be a minimal requirement on any PvP oriented playstyle. Power scaling is going to be insane, and the last thing you want to get hit by is a 33% hp killer. You’re going to need enough hp to avoid that. The alternative is to not get hit but that shit is not always possible.

It really depend on my char save but for my wind I would do tank/magic casting speed

I don’t really planned about for now builds due to more stuff is going to be added and the item we have now would be absolete in future

20% casting speed

40% power

40% defense