What build are you planning on, but elaborated

Hm? , yes we know , on the vetex live interview

A : asked “We will be able to chose the same magic?”
Vetex said “no, on arcane adventures thats only are a possibility because have mutation , also because have like 5 types of mutation”

Flare and two others according to testers

Mages can only have three, them having 5 slots is a scrapped idea. You’ll be able to replace one of your base magics with a lost and/or ancient. And it’ll likely be the same for hybrids except you have less choices to begin with

Damn, that blows. Been out of the loop for a bit and just coming back now since we’re closer to release, that’s a bit lame but whatever.

No I had asked at QnA nad some other people too, we won’t be able

My main file is going to be a Warlock.

60% Strength, 40% Magic.

Ash and Nova Variation Plasma

2 Likes

main file is Wind Conjurer cause

1. i love Wind
  2. weapon seems to be the most versatile combat method thus far, from what we have seen ( have skills for all range and is very mobile ), maybe FS is the same but i have a personal reason to not use them, not on my main file anyway

2nd magic would probably be slash, weapons will be decided once i get to actually play the game lmao

2nd and 3rd file would probably be Knight and FS build ( undecided, gonna go for Knocking Fist tho, and then maybe a FS inspired by Dragon or just beasts in general )

Why does this thread randomly get revived every few months

1 Like

we learn something new about a build every few months

Haha

btw is that a mr cheesehead pfp from the normal elevator?

Yes.

The big cheese

Build: Warlord.
Fightning styles: Iron leg + Vampirism (in future)
Weapon types: Not sure cuz I want to test them myself firstly, but 100% going to have 1 Legendary Strenght Weapon for ultimate hit.
Most likely going to use 1 light weapon or flintlocks, twin blades and finnaly third one is heavy strenght weapon.
Stats: 50/50% or 60% weapons cuz its scaling with both and 40% into strenght.

Full mage (100% of points)

I’m gonna get on my rowboat, go near some ships, and blast them with my magic

• It’s not overpriced
  • it’s fun
  • if it works in AR it works here

you get less loot from destroying ships if you use magic, weapons, or fighting styles.

Ok but it’s cheaper than paying 3000 for the ketch, an extra god knows how much for cannonballs, risking all of that when you run into one too many ships, another fat stack for the cannons

You can probably do this earlier in the game and come out with quicker profits. Eventually I’ll get enough money to buy all that extra shit then I’m gonna stat reset into whatever

ok then. Btw you can lose no more than 350 galleons on death,

no? those things merely do a lot less damage to ships

Bro I probably make that much after 3 ships, and that’s generous going off of world of magic scaling

Plus if I sink the ship with my blasts and then kill them I get all the shit my sailboat can hold.