What can super-strength do that telekinesis can’t?

Depends on if you can see them or not, telekinesis isn’t clairvoyance.

If you have a clear line of sight, you could but there’s a lot of birds and shit in the sky.

Depends on how strong the guy is and telekinesis is something that you can immobilized someone/paralyzed.also telekinesis can be anything to making someone’s body heavy to throwing them around to throwing objects etc.

have a different name

1 Like

i mean it can when i fling you away

Telekinesis: A mental ability that manifests your mental power into physical force, range and power depends on the user’s mental prowess and concentration. Can be inconsistent due to external factors.

Super strength: A physical ability that greantly enhances physical prowess, and durability with it (A normal human(normal human durability) being able to punch hard enough to decimate a building would tear their arms off from the sheer force of the hit, regardless of contact with object or not) This ability has very short range but is deadly in close quarters.

Winner: as long as the telekinesis user is fully concentrated and isn’t affected by internal/external factors, then the super-strength user isn’t touching this man

just had to flex my knowledge tbh, its been a while since I got a chance to show off anything

Except when using projectiles (like throwing canon balls, guess the reference)

sorry I’m dry out of references

also how well did I sum up the two powers?

Good other than not mentioning the trope of telekinesis usually having a limit to the weight it can carry being usually less than super strength

telekinesis technically could have limitless power as it depends on how strong the user is mentally, and mental strength is usually easier to grow than physical strength when talking about absurd values (its a lot harder to do pushups and be able to lift a building than uh, meditate and stuff idk)

but yeah fiction kinda underplays TK, except OPM and Pokemon who both have super busted characters that mainly utilize it

Any power can have limitless power, that’s why artificial limits are placed

Also the first thing that should’ve came to mind was Mob psycho

idk how controlling blinks can have limitless power but I see where you’re coming from

also yeah mob is kinda busted, kinda forgot about him for a bit there

Controlling infinite blinks across infinite dimensions/multiverses simultaneously(just an example)

This is just like Saitama vs. Tornado.

Saitama can break anything but tornado can move and crush things with her mind.

he power to move, manipulate or otherwise interact with objects/matter with one’s mind. Not to be confused with Telepathy. Dominators Touch/Ruler’s Authority (Solo Leveling) Force Grip (Star Wars) Mental Matter Manipulation Mind-Over-Matter Mind Power …

what the fuck?

does that super power even exist in fiction?

there’s so many wack powers in fiction to the point where controlling infinite blinks would only be scratching the surface…

if the user was concentrated enough and had enough control, maybe the user could use tk on such a small scale that they could move around atoms

atomic level TK is probably pushing it

however small scale TK like rearranging nerve endings and synapses could be insane

idk i think jean grey does it

Sometimes in fiction the super strength come
With a speed increase but everything else you’re right