What do you imagine being the absolute final boss fight in the AO storyline when te game is finished?

dont trust cryopunk underneath he is a life questioning monsoon maniac who makes edgy as hell metal synth music

Kronos the king titan
(Self explainable)

cutscene where SOMEONE dies
then epic boss fight
cutscene where YOU ALMOST DIE
then something/someone saves you and more epic battle
then game end cutscene

believe me this will happen exactly as described

hopping off AO will be the final boss of the game

5 Likes

Maybe torren. A embodiment of chaos(probably not cuz we would get are ass kicked unless we got a super saiyan transformation). Any remaining Greek gods. Stuff like that. Maybe nyx. Tho if we want to stand a chance. The Peacekeeper and the ao player. Gonna need power boosts of some kind

I’ll just get the Darkness Curse

Nah just get the time,void and every other curse to stand a chance

Done :nod:

morden

Vetex

Kronos, the titan kind, father of Zeus.

WHAT!? How do you know?

Haha Vetex confirmed that if Cursebeard was an enemy NPC we wouldn’t have a living chance of beating him, Torren being in the upper echelon of the Eleven Unknowns means just being in his presence is death :skull:

actually i think it could be not a final boss but bosses

since the storyline is something along the lines of finding about the order and getting the kingdoms to stop warring (i think) or killing the most powerful at least, maybe the final boss(s) will end up to you fighting whole army

Your mom gotem

Nah clearly vebex and tech team up for final boss

that actually reminds me do the titans (like kronos) from greek mythology exist in the AU? if yet i could see them being a final-boss like entity.

Other than that peacekeeper would be a somewhat generic put poetic final boss

1 Like

yes though we don’t know if they’re dead, still in Tartarus, or what

the vastus giant:

Well yes of course in aa third sea we would get fucked. But remember thsi is a end of ao peacekeeper and ao player.