- Apocalypse Bringer - Extremely unstable and explosive. Only has cursed skill types.
- Crash Magic - All skills shatter anything they come into contact with into pieces, including magic attacks that are lower level than the caster. Can create all skill types.
- Death Magic - Only has forbidden and cursed skill types.
- Life Magic - Extremely powerful healing magic.
- Pressure Magic - A combination of wind and gravity magic, resulting in dark grey/glowing purple air that can exert more force than the heaviest magics.
- Electron Magic - A teal and red form of lightning magic that leaves clouds of deadly, burning air.
- Art of Sacrifice - Costs your own life force to cast. In exchange, its spells are very powerful and drain the target’s energy.
- Art of Lazarus - Every attack heals the user for half of the damage dealt. In exchange, this magic is not very damaging.
- Art of Infinity - Allows the user to control an object’s status in time.
- Art of Order - Attacks deal heavy damage to players that are the opposite reputation of the caster, and no damage to players of similar reputation. Attacks cost lots of energy to use and have a long cast time. When this magic deals damage, it slightly altars the reputation of the target with each hit, raising it if the target is evil or lowering it if the target is good. This magic appears the same color as the user’s first magic.
Personally, I think Art of Lazarus will be one of the most used