What is a trash enchant oathkeeper worth?

I’ve decided that I don’t want to do the late game of WOM (too grindy) but I think the exiled sword looks cool and I would like to try it out. Would it be feasible for me to trade for one, or is it worth too much?

If it has a pretty bad enchant it’s worth a lot less but is still a lil expensive if you’re new. I’m just assuming you are newer since you don’t already have one. You should be able to ask a better trader tho, I’m not rlly trustworthy when it comes to value. @Drama you handle this :smiley:

Worth about 130k crowns

Okay then. Guess I won’t be getting one, I don’t feel like spending that much more time just to shoot laser beams from a sword.

It might be better for you to just kill bosses then, it’s a 1/50 chance for the sword to drop from the Exiled. I gave up on grinding because it just feels boring for barely any benefit.

1 Like

Thanks for the help, by the way.

what level said is half true.
In in-game servers its very doable to rip off someone of their oath by offering crowns ( lets say 2-5k crowns) this could even be a strong oath if they really dont know the values. If you want to do this please look at their gen, rest of inv or hours played cuz otherwise you will just annoy an experienced trader.

Trading on the forums or any medium with experienced traders on the other hand will cost you A LOT more crowns if you want one. 130k would probably be a good amount but such trades are far too risky on your side and far too time consuming aswell. Basically they just dont happen at all.

Anyways gl trying to get one and go for a strong if possible

1 Like

Update: I just offered a guy some Halloween items and like 500 crowns and he gave me his (enchant is hard)

yup, in game servers have the best people to ripoff lol

Wait please dont tell me you traded a headless for it, let it be any other halloween item but not the headless head

I traded headless. I was aware I might be ripping myself off but I plan to get rid of everything for TGR anyways.

I have no words.

headless is unfortunately currently worth a ridiculous sum (too ridiculous from my perspective)

I don’t really care. It has no intrinsic value (It’s purely cosmetic), I don’t like how it looks, and I would be disposing of it anyways. I was planning to give it to a random when TGR came around, this way I have a cool sword until TGR is here.

you could have gotten a sunken sword for that which could have gotten you more strong oathkeepers than you would ever have needed…

its a huge loss for you
rip…

Don’t feel bad for me, I’m not sad. I’m happy with the thing I have, even if I could’ve gotten more. The “if I had just” mindset is not a good one.

true that it isnt a good one but the “hurry i need this weapon now” isnt much better either. But alright i wont feel bad for you then ig

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.