What is this for?

delete
so like I’ve noticed some comments are different shades of orange, and it seems that it’s not higher comments that make it more or less orange (there’s 2 differently colored 37s) and I just want to know what this does.

To show which one is most viewed
no color to orange
color padlet thing that discord uses

No, this is for topics that have an increased like-to-post ratio, if the topic has a high view-to-post ratio it’ll appear on the views’ numbers, not reply’s.

As for the topic, as said above the more orange a topic’s number of replys is, the higher the like-to-post ratio it has, I can only remember 3 levels, the 1st one and lowest level is where the colour is bronzey ish and if you hover over that it’ll tell you it has a high like-to-post ratio, and the 2nd level is where it’s kind of tan orange and if you hover over that it’ll tell you it has a very high, and the 3rd and highest level is where the colour is very glaringly obviously orange, and much more orangey than the other 2, if you hover over that it’ll tell you it has a extremely high like-to-post ratio, though this is very uncommon on any topics other than art ones/ones made by popular figures in the communities (aka testers posting sneak peeks or people like vetex and headless), and a very miniscule amont of a series of topics.

1 Like

yeah facts wtf is that

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.