What is your biggest roblox L you've taken?

my biggest one was selling a limited that i knew i should’ve held onto since it was only like 75 robux at the time it was released, but I sold for 2k robux and two years later its 70k now :frcryin:

there are several limiteds that i can relate to like this, but they’re not as big of an L as PV

5 Likes

how tf does a fucking jpg image on a virtual avatar that isn’t even that detailed cost more then a fucking PS4/Xbox One , yeah roblox is overpriced af

3 Likes

welcome to roblox inflation it’s bs fr lol

probably when I got killed by a fucking knife in a game where knives are almost entirely useless.

Wasting all my coins in PoF buying pies

joining the forums

The biggest L I took was definitely on Arcane Adventures, my clan had hit 1k Infamy, then, I went AFK on Judgement Isle, where, from what I remember, I got ganked there while I was AFK, going back down to New Clan.

no idea
but i have been banned (temporarily) over 7 years ago for taking part in one of those ‘123’ things, they thought i was online dating

in addition to selling my noob attack collection probably too early
i bought a bunch of them at release and they were always 75 bobux, was a good investment due to them always going up
but it could’ve been better if i kept them

Not buying a reaper knife in KAT before they were rare

bruh wait reapers are rare? i think i have one or two

Damn.

I feel bad for you.

As for my own greatest loss in ROBLOX… uhhh.

I can’t really think of anything major. Oh well.

Lost my account cause I forgot my password. Lost 3 accounts this way.

I lost to a noob while a youtube with a bunch of subscribers was recording and he uploaded

Now I can’t step foot into the game without being blasted and called weak

That’s how I found WOM :fr:

Send video link man…

I put my pass into scams

I never got hacked but i’m scared they still have the pass

Or I did it to a different account

did you at least change the password? if so then im pretty sure they can’t use it on your roblox account

1 Like

sure

OH YEAH I CAN REMEMBER SOMETHING.

During the AA Era, I lost my older account somehow. I was literally in a game and forced out of it suddenly, and the next thing I knew I was logged out and couldn’t sign back in because the password was changed.

An added affect of this meant I didn’t get the AA Beta Bracelet, since that account that I lost is the one I bought AA on for 25 ROBUX. Of course, I had to make a new account.