What is your favorite magic/s and why? (WoM/AO)

It doesn’t have to be just one magic, and you can specify the variation too. To start, my top three magic choices are sand, plasma, and water for their designs.

If you also want to add your least favorite magics you can too. Mine is definitely earth magic, like seriously what the fuck is this

:ash_magic: (its invisible) :lightning_magic_var1: Looks cool, :water_magic_var3: (I like abyssal because it’s darker in color also the size) :magma_magic: (it combines the best of heavy hitting magics and fire magics)
Dislikes
[Crystal magic any variation] (Its slow and doesn’t even do that much damage, also just don’t like the colors). [Wind magic any variation] (stop pushing me!!! Also meta)

favourite so far is gravity magic, since it’s the closest thing to space

least favourite is whatever the hottest is, so probably inferno

water

which variation?

also magma sand and iron

It can be any variation but I’ve only used red and purple so far I think.

Magma, poison, acid, flame or whatever magic that gives DOT bc its so good for pve exiled and minotaur

but which one do you use the most

Only used them once or twice so red for now

i’ll call off the snipers

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
‎‎‎

it is my job to bully every sandstone earth and gamma plasma main
idk what disgusting thing posing as a living creature would pick sandstone earth but that shit is ugly as hell

My sand alt is my exiled tracker and I use coastal I think

sand is based, sandstone earth is ass
also costal overrated return to canyon

Idk I like the lighter tone

my top 5 are :fire_magic: :magma_magic: :iron_magic_var1: :ash_magic: :wind_magic_var1:

my 5 least favorites are :plasma_magic_var1: :shadow_magic: :acid_magic_var1: :ice_magic_var1: :snow_magic:

i dont dislike ice and snow, theyre just my least favorites out of the magics i do like

plasma is ugly, shadow is boring and i just never cared for acid

If you’re referring to the lore, then I don’t have one. They’re all basic elemental magic types or boring re-skins of basic elemental magic types, and Vetex doesn’t put much emphasis in the lore on techniques in specific magic types, so there isn’t much to talk about concerning them. I’m more interested in how magic works in general, not any particular magic.

If you’re referring to the game, then wind. I picked wind in Arcane Adventures, and I always pick wind elementals in every game that gives me the chance to do so. It’s just habit; don’t even know why I liked wind so much when I was smaller.

1 Like
  1. Lighting: It looks cool. My favorite variation of it is teal.
  2. Fire: I just really like fire
  3. Water: I like water a lot. My favorite variation of it is tropical.

personally , sand is quite the favorite for due to the sound/design of the magic. same as magics like ash, explosion, etc.

:sunglasses:

I’m switching to nova in ao :sob: