What is your ideal weather condition?

overrated

I’m gonna need some explanation for that

people always say his shit is goated but imo its always underwhelming, but i’m not really a giant fan of pop or whatever the fuck type of genre its considered

Vibe music kinda shi u listen to when u high

He has basically done five types of genres with his music, there’s always bound to be something you like . He does a mix of trap pop, pure pop, rap, hip-hop, and even country. He mixes a few genres into a song and it is all done unexpectedly well

Post Malone’s most popular songs don’t define him. All of his songs do

I’m from the west coast, so…

yeah i dunno its just not for me really

Totally respect it, just not the same

By the way who IS your favorite artist or genre?

tbh i dont listen to much recent music anymore or much music in general but i like me a mix of don toliver (the GOATTTT) a bit of a boogie wit da hoodie a smear of the kid laroi maybe a lil polo g sprinkled in there a lil bit of roddy ricch aswell

i dont really have a favourite artist since my preferences always change same with favourite genre but generally i dont mind pop and dont really like heavy metal and shit similar to it oh and country shit thats wack

unsure tbh but probably something cold

A bunch of dark clouds, looking like it’s gonna rain. Strong breeze, enough to rattle the trees well. Pretty much it. The calm before the storm ig.

very cloudy, rainy but not pouring, moderately dark outside, and ~69 degrees fahrenheit

(i like it when its cloudy cuz i have blue eyes and cant see shit outside also i just find rain calming)

I think post malone’s described as a pop rock or soft rock artist, be he combines that with trap and a little bit of hiphop. Instead of my preference for artists changing, it’s actually for post malone’s songs.

Listening to the same artist would be boring if they weren’t post malone. Because he always has something for you.

damn bros post malones secret advertiser or sumn how much they payin you?

also i just dont like the general sound of his songs idk what to tell you

When it snows, so peaceful

You apart of his marketing team??

I used to hate post malone, but through a few song recommendations I started listening to one of his albums a lot on a trip last summer.

Since then I heard all his albums and I only talk about him because his songs are kinda sentimental to me I guess?

My ideal weather condition is it being around 60 degrees Fahrenheit with maybe 1-2 mph winds and it seems it’s just about to rain but never does

7-10 C, no wind/low, raining lightly on a summer day = good day