What is your opinion on vetex changing boss drops into items that can be sold for lots of galleons in ao

• Love it
  • Like it
  • Neutral
  • Dislike it
  • Hate it

0 voters

its too early to be jumping to conclusions

i think ppl who r selling ALL their boss drops are doing a bad idea but hey we never know ig

honestly at this point i really couldnt care less
would have been cool if they turned into valuable items but tgr has already been in the works for nearly 2 years. I would have potentionally disliked it if tgr was finished earlier but by now i just dont care much about it. On top of all of that it really didnt make sense to turn them into something more valuable/useful since they were only the first set of boss drops

1 Like

Yea I’m neutral and I’m keeping my boss drops for now.

Well i mean i had a singular boss drop and that was a strong oathkeeper so idc :person_shrugging:
Honestly unless I’m stupid and they are just being turned into galleons this isn’t even that bad of an issue for trading, if they are for some reason turned into unobtainable usable weapons, it will have a high value, if they turn into unobtainable unusable weapons, they will still have i high value, i mean just look at the headless head. There is no practical use for getting it other than collecting it if anything, if anything I’m guessing even if they were usable and gave stats/ had damage I’m positive that they most definitely would be overshadowed either very quickly or whenever content is added

and if neither and they become Obtainable sellable items then just pawn them off to some rando in WoM who has no clue what is going on for some sunkens ig

remember that guy who was trading clean boss drops for 2 bad ones? he’s a fucking time traveler, isn’t he? we gotta hunt him down

(i say this because it’s an absolute steal, basically getting twice the galleons with no extra work)

I don’t really mind, that being said I do believe the trade value of boss items rn will kinda drop

they have already

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.