What’s similar to glass?

In terms of play style I mean, as glass is getting nerfed on AO and I’m basically a glass main now

Id say poison or ash
They seem familiar

I know it sounds weird, but Acid has is incredibly similar to Glass in its stats and only loses damage to it due to its lack of a stacking status effect.

1 Like

Isn’t the nerf just removing the bleed stack? I could say going with crystal if you want the play style of stacking status effect I guess.

I meant like stats.

Like, casting speed, AOE, magic speed etc…

Oh well then, the closest magic to glass would be plasma according to Meta’s google doc. Has similar magic damage and has .1x increase in magic speed, a slight upgrade to glass I guess.

Casting speed is the same for all magics but glass has small size and a bit of speed plus bleed so I’d probably go Acid, Wind, Light or Wood since it also bleeds I think but I honestly think Glass will still be a viable choice in AO

No, Light has a much higher casting speed than other magic’s rn

is fire and glass similar?

All casting speeds for every magics are the same except for explosion spells.

You’re probably talking about magic speed and not casting speed.

Incorrect. Casting speed is equal for all magics, affected by Casting Speed. I’m sure you meant magic speed which affects how quick your spells are.

Anyways, I think this is a forum struggle moment
:fr:

i’d say paper but that’s being removed lol.

Man I’m retarded :moyai:

Glass

Damage: 0.875x
DoT: +25%, 5 seconds, refreshable
Speed: 1x
Size: 1.1x
Hazards: Yes

Acid

Damage: 0.875x
DoT: +50%, 10 seconds
Size: 1x
Hazards: Yes

Fire

Damage: 0.825x
DoT: +35%, 5 seconds
Size: 1.05x
Hazards: Only on Wood

I wouldn’t even switch out magics just because it’s getting an indirect nerf from bleed stack anyways. Choose your magic for how it feels to use not how viable it is because either way stuff are gonna get nerfed and buffed as the game goes on.

Ye I plan to stay with glass, but switch if it’s reliability in AO in PvP dies

It’s now a worse acid

:frcryin:

keystroke keystroke

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.