What the hell happened to the forums lately?

:smiling_imp:

A monster, you have created a monster

i honestly dont know whats happenin’ either, so i just resorted to lurking for a while

i’ve seen quite a bit of people do the same, including myself.

but this is unbearable even while lurking.

Now I’m happy I haven’t been here for a few weeks

I agree the fourms stale again.

That and rickrolls. Tbh I noticed 90% of the most successful topics(topics with a lot of replies) are usually memes,drama and your occasional rp.

i talk about things with my friend but other than that i do have to agree

Look around buddy this community is just about as toxic as it can get. Even worse so, if you disagree with any of em you get shutdown and cancelled.

i was the president of this community dummy.

i know a thing or two because i’ve seen a thing or two, :troller:

X the person below you

that’s the predecessor, should’ve seen that this would happen through those warning posts :frpensive:

Hm… I wonder if I could do something about this

Dont worry guys
Im gonna do another rking related post to revive it

Making a topic only to say that the magic revamp is surprisingly quick is kinda useless and short (along with not being the kind of topic you can really reply anything to), and there’s not much of a discussion to have about how the few magics showcased look since there’s like 4 gifs each featuring one spell of one magic.

There’s just nothing to talk about unless you go off topic and start asking random questions, which that itself is fine, but most of the time people make a whole topic for a single meme, no text and leave that alone.

1 reply and i will fuck your mother

Good luck finding the ashes

we’re all bored

the hype’s dead
noone’s hyped about vetex working on TGR and seeing text appear on a trello board

i just lurk