What will be your magic combo?

ice, something that freezes ice, and gold. so you get them wet SWISH, then you freeze them SHHHHH, then you hit them with gold for 80% more damage BANG!!!

Ice Water and Gold, I picked ice from the very first test and wasn’t trying to be a meta follower but… here we are.

Anyways, would wind be a better pick to freeze people than water, because water turns magma puddles into obsidian which seems REALLY useful at high level but wind is fast as heck.

Ice, water, lightning,

The hailstorm combo
As for lost and primordial, maybe lunar magic or storm, but not sure about primordial

Poison (used most of the time) - > Glass (sometimes used as a support) - > Plasma (very rarely used but combos really well with the other two) - > sound or gravity magic just cuz cool - > death magic cuz I want to be insane and sounds very interesting

Acid, fire, wood, Lunar, healing/life I choose these because acid combo’s well with fire, and wood combo’s decently with fire. and I like them asthetically. Lunar because liquid magics winning. and healing because it sounds fun.

Basic magics: fire, magma, and ash
Lost magic: Solar
Primordial magic: Promethean fire
Why? Because DoT.

1 Like

Poison, paper, and gravity as of right now, to stop em, make em bleed, then let the poison Take kare of the rest.

wood, earth, iron, mud, crash

Fire , Lightning/Plasma,Acid??,Phoenix, whatever i get cuz for primordialias around 1/20K from quests we gonna see

I’m thinking of pairing Shadow with either of the following; Glass for another neutral and DoT dealing magic. Poison to complement my edgy character and the bleed DoT I sometimes get with Shadow. And finally, Acid for its numerous interactions against most magics, also its sweet DoT.

It’ll still be a long time for Lost and Primordial magic so I’m just gonna focus on the current future. What do you guys think I should pair my Shadow magic too?

wouldnt it be air, water, earth, and fire then?

damn, same thing im doing, but different order

I had the same idea… aye awesome xd

ice, water, snow. gonna be the coldest mage there is!

Lightning, Water, and Ice for meta, and Storm/Aether Lightning & Electron because lightning is cool

bruh, so everyone is doing this???

Plasma, Acid, and Glass. There status effects all boost each others damage.
For lost I am planning to go with solar. It sounds pretty similar to plasma, so that’s why I chose it.
For Primordial I am planning to go with Life (Only if it can heal yourself, and not just party members.)

wood + flame probably

get air, water and earth then inferno if you want to be azula or just the solar if you want normal

1. Gold - for clash rates (best), destruction (best) and damage.
  2. Wind - for speed and knock back (best).
  3. Snow - for Frozen synergy with wind, which means gold deals 90% more damage (best).

This build is a very well rounded one. Will be op in PvP since as long as you stun then you basically win.

Not sure about the Lost or Primordial, probably just Promethean Fire and a healing one.