What's the wildest dream about AO you had?

The only thing I remember is I was in a clan made by Tobi and I was in a VC and I started getting beaten by bandits because I was a low level and I was asking for help and everyone started screaming skill issue… How about yours?

It’s ws quite a long dream since my brain made up the entire AO storyline, I started on Dawn Island with Morden, (when @Cryonical (who was a moving snowman) asaulted us with snowballs and killed Morden, I explored the Bronze Sea, my favorite area was a place with thousands of tiny (only one tree could fit on each of them) of sky islands with bridges between them.

1 Like

arcane odyssey was released but it was still on continents like wom and i got killed by a level 200 with 1000000 reputation

you guys have dreams about AO?

7 Likes

I don’t dream about AO. I can probably only remember 2, maybe 3 times I’ve even dreamt about roblox, and that was usually after spending nonstop hours playing it the night before

1 Like

nah. I dream of dragons not Arcane Odyssey

precognition.

It releasing.

I’m surprised no one has made an Mimhere Island joke yet.

I had a very weird dream of Ao once what i saw in the dream was that i was going around playing the game running and fightning and leveling up and then some how i found about i had the ability to run on the ocean very fast every time i used this ability my character changed into something else

Vetex adding Mud Magic
and cat people into the game

there are cat ears and tails so one of those came to pass.

I had a dream were I played the game for the first time and I could fly really fast like how you can in Minecraft. It was also just grass everywhere and I think there was a few other people with me.

licking iris’s feet

1 Like

but why would you dream of that? What have you been through?

1 Like

There was a sand island that looked like the sand island in blox fruits(first sea). There were testers playing the game with their mics on and these sand textured crocodile would spring up from buildings thats it

it was the longest dream that i’ve ever had, it was literally 2 days in dream time
it was 2 days before ao released, i went to school, everything was normal for those 2 days that would happen in real life, finally it was a few hours before ao released, a few forumers were at my house for some reason but we were all hyped for it to release
then i woke up

what did we look like.

don’t remember, i don’t even remember which ones

i havent dreamt about ao because i am normal unlike you guys :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

User has regular title; normality is negative.