What's your favorite stat build? What do you think the most common stat build will be?

Personally I’m betting conjurer will be the most common stat build.

Favourite: Warlock

Most common: Conjurer, Warlock & Mage. I have a feeling magic will probably still be the most prevalent stat people invest into =

Favorite: Warlock
I just feel like magic fighting styles are cool.

Most Common: I think it will be Mage because a lot of people want to be full magic.

My favorite will likely be Warrior or Warlord just because I like swords.
Most common will be Savant most likely because people don’t know how to pick one skill. They forget they have multiple files.

warden

not warden

2 Likes

Favorite: Warlock

The most common build would probably be anything with magic tbf

probably conjurerer, or warlock.

favourite: mage, i want as much magic as possible

most common: conjuror, people will want magic swords

Favorite would be warlord bc I want something new

True most common would be savant. There are so many kids on Roblox that think that balance is best.

To not be boring I’d say mage cause, again, Roblox kids and there are 21 of them and I have to lvl it up to be the strongest and the edgiest of them all.

fav: mage and warlord

most popular: conjurer

savant and conjurer probably most common

though it depends on which part of the playerbase we’re talking about. little children? definitely savant. aa players? probably conjurer. people who played wom only? probably mage

I think mage is probably gonna be more common than conjurer since little kids gonna think magic is the most powerful

Also conjurer is definitely gonna be my main file though I really wanna do a berserker file too

favorite: warlock

most common: most new players will probably be savant unless the build system is made incredibly clear to them, because theyll think they have to invest in every stat
most older players will pick conjurer mage or warlock

1 Like

I doubt new players would go conjurer honestly

yeah idk why i wrote conjurer i meant to write savant

Savant or mage is what I think are probably going to be most common in new players

Savant because people will probably think you have to do level all of the stats

Mage because since you have to choose a magic for your character little children will probably think magic is the most important and powerful

favorite: conjurer
sand and magma are cool, but weapons are also cool
so i’ll take them both
most common: also conjurer

Conjurer is kind of specific to be most common

4 Likes