What's your playstyle & Fighting stye?

Me, personally I use mage and currently I’m trailing inferno fist. So far no issues with it, and I prefer it over boxing.
I’m just curious on what you guys use?

i’m using mage with max attack speed to zone

Tanky warlock, usually likes staying in their face and spamming self AOEs to kill enemies fast

Knight with 100 vitality and 150 weapons running all defense gear. I use musket, greatsword, and dual swords. Its alot of fun and I get lots of versatility out of it. If I am tired I can make 0 attempt to block or dodge and can win most fights anyways cause of the health I have.

rn it’s pretty much just pure rush down w/ boxing and cannon fist for the rare instances I’ll need range

From my limited experience with combat styles it really isn’t worth using 2 in pvp. Used thermo before Boxing but Boxing is larger and only slightly slower (but does a considerable amount damage less, like 40%).

Armor stat wise I’m pretty much all Power, Attack Size, Attack Speed, and Agility with a hint of defense thrown in via random enchant that I’m probably gonna clear. Pure glass cannon more or less. I’ve had minor success both due to inexperience and Berserker just being a mid build overall (still my favorite).

versatile warlord with high AoE and attack speed

i usually try to hit them with ice and then snow for the damage synergy since i can’t actually use ice’s frozen buff

Metal warlock, you better run because if I get close I’m hitting you with that lethal q+e+r beatdown

gonna use warlock wiht max size possible for a good build and consistent hits against conjures
Ash + Thermo Fist

Finna reply to my own thread.
Update- switching to lightning mage, bc warlock I’m bored on. I have an ice conjurer I like tho

Warrior, the skills on weapons are just more fun than magic and strength imo.

im a poison light basic combat (impact fist later) ALL GUNS user, FS for high poison inflict/high damage finishers, guns for insta shot and skills, light for fast magic and everything else

@ThatOneGuy

warrior, playstyle yet to be determined.

I might make a shadow warlock and see how that works out for me though

Iron leg juggernaut, I mostly just rush up to people and then hit them with every skill I have

pure mage w magma (not because of meta, it’s just hot af)
plasma conjurer (imbue is dogshit but lightsaber is cool)
working on iron leg warlord rn

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.