Which awakened skill type will you be going for (and why)?

it’d be really dumb if we could only learn one skill type :sleeper:

Yeah, but…
I guess this is older information but still

It means they’ll only be able to awaken one magic, but can still learn all the skills

1 Like

OHHH! I’ve read that the wrong way for sooooo long! That makes sense now

2 Likes

Yes. That’s what I was saying. You can learn all but only your first magic (my case Plasma) can go Awakened-tier. This poll would be like ‘‘pick your favorite awakened move’’ then.

the differences between breath melee and rush attack are cosmetic :sleeper:

What? No they aren’t

was making a joke :fr:

:fr: man u fooled me

Also, the “Dragon, God, Demon” magic choices are cosmetic only.
And even then, since the names got changed, I think vetex actually just fucking yeeted that out the window and just gives us 3 skills and a “YOU FOOL!” passive when we get bashed with our first mind’s magic from another person.

Rush Attack because

Rush because it’s obviously the best attack. Dash in, and then you can do all sorts of attacks from self explosions to even a melee attack.

Breath attack because I’ll do a magic size build. I don’t want to aim, I want to press keys while looking at someone’s general direction and see red messages pop up in the chat as extremely expensive fines appear in my inbox. I don’t want to get close to people, I want to press R and cause several threats at the same time.

tbh i was gonna uppercut you if you didnt find out by the end of september lmao
Awakened - The user can ingest any form of the element to gain a temporary power boost. No magic circles are required to use attacks of the element, as the user’s body is one with their magic in this tier. Can create the same type of attacks as Normal type, as well as gaining access to new move types such as Melee Attacks and Breath Attacks. This tier of an elemental magic cannot be learned and must be acquired through some means.

I’m pretty sure dragon, god, and demon are no longer planned

wait what? wdym?

@anon50359812 he necrobumped

welp, time to do my job again.

YOU’RE COMING WITH ME NOW.

1 Like

oh shit he’s really gone :flushed:

1 Like

You dare necrobump!!?
@anon50359812