Which magic(s) do you think is unpopular and why?

Paper is currently in the meta and people (such as myself) use it for its speed and damage, but I also use it for its unique playstyle which involves dodging instead of clashing like light

I honestly don’t know what you were even saying with this, but I think what you meant was that water + ice is better because it probably does more damage. Water deals more damage than ice when it comes to freezing, but once the target is frozen, ink does more damage. Ink has much better synergy with ice than water because it lasts longer.

So is water, but that’s because it’s a support magic like ink. They don’t do as well on their own as other magics do (like plasma), but using other magics unlocks their full potential.

With status effects that rely on other magics to utilize and aren’t DoT, duration > damage because you want to get the most out of the effects which means lasting longer is better as you have more time to land your attacks. Also, you have to consider the fact that while ink may deal less damage than water with status effect advantages, it also deals more damage than water when it comes to status effect disadvantages. For example, it deals 10% more damage than water with sandy debuff and deals 5% more damage than water with melting debuff (Acid and magma)

Not only that, but ink even has an unique synergy that water doesn’t. It deals 10% more damage when the target is poisoned which is VERY beneficial to poison users as the effect lasts a long time. It also does more damage to targets that are bleeding than water, which many magics and all weapons inflict.

Like half of your points are its effects on lightning as if it’s the only magic that matters in this game. Also people do use multi blasts in pvp?

What

Second and third magics aren’t even in the game yet what is this point

Also

please

use

spacing

ink

then you clearly haven’t seen me

Ugh I wish last night I has more time to edit my reply , it came out all grammatically incorrect
Anyway as for your first point , paper is currently in the meta but the amount of people using it is still pretty low , and I don’t care about paper unique playstyle or how good it is , what I meant to say was there not alot of people using paper so that means there aren’t gonna be alot of people using ink in return , the reason ink is even being chosen as a second magic in the first place is thank to other lighting and ice user who didn’t do enough research about how ink or even their own element work
And as for your second point , what I meant to say was that the inked effect lasting longer than soaked won’t matter because it’s not like the inked effect going to boost ice chance of hitting anyway ( probably even make it harder to hit cuz your target would be jumping around because they’re blinded ) and because ice is slow the only move you’re gonna be using for ice is it beam attack which has instant travel time And if you’re gonna be using a move that have instant travel time then you might as well uses water because it has better damage and the beam attack doesnt requires a longer lasting inked effect ( and like I said earlier the inked effect could lower the ice beam chance of hitting because the inked effect blind your target and make them jump around ) and as for what you said about water + ice , that combo isn’t just better because it deal more damage but because it doesn’t blind your target and make them jump around , and what do you mean by "water does more damage when it comes to freezing , but once the target is frozen , ink does more damage " ? Do you mean that water deal more damage when the target is freezing , but ink deal more damage when the target is frozen ? Omg do you know how much of a dipshit that makes you sounds ? When your target is frozen it’s not like you’re gonna be using ink to attack your target , you would be using ice to attack your target which get a higher damage boost than both ink and water , so that means water dealing more damage to freezing target matter more than ink dealing more damage to frozen target because the only time you’re gonna be using ink and water to attack is when the target is when the target is freezing or to get the soaked/inked effect on them NOT when after the target is frozen
And as for your third point , what i meant to say was ink is less popular as a first magic than water , and unlike ink water CAN actually hold it own because water deal more base damage than ink and doesn’t require other magic as much as ink does
And as for the duration> damage part that would have been true if ink and water synergies with any other magic but they doesn’t and all the combo that requires ink/water favour damage>duration ( like ice and lighting ) and as for the water deal more damage for status effect advantages and ink deal more damage for status effect disadvantages this is another stupid part of your and I will explain why , one : status advantages matter more than status disadvantages because status advantages deal more damage overall and ink have worse status advantages than water which means ink status advantages deal less damage than water overall , second : ink have lower base damage than water which means that ink deal less damage than water in both status advantages (and you have to keep in mind that ink status advantages and base damage is both lower than water so that mean ink deal much much less damage than water when it comes to status advantages ) and disadvantages ( even if water deal 20% less damage on fire and ink only deal 15 % less damage on fire , water would still deal more damage than ink because water have more base damage )
And if you do research on water you would know that not just ink have a unique interaction , water also have a unique interaction with snow which causes frozen , and as for the poison synergy with ink , yeah the ink + poison is gonna be the least used combo because almost every other synergy with poison is better than ink ( like for example fire and ash ) because it have much better effect and damage boost . And as for the bleeding part , I hear people bring this up alot when comparing water and ink
Ink deal 15 % against bleeding target and water only 10 % but you have to keep in mind that ink have less base damage than water so that extra 5% bleeding boost would only help ink deal as much if not even lower than water base damage and this is comparing ink bleeding boost with water base damage , I haven’t counted water bleeding boost which if I did then ink would have no chance at dealing more damage than water
Also What I meant to say with the lighting part was that water + lightning is a better combo than ink + lightning because water boost lightning damage by 25 % while ink only boost lighting damage by 10% and because lightning paralysis effect required you to deal 33 % of your target health , the extra damage Matter more than the extra duration for lighting
And my last point was that ink is less popular than water as a first , second and third magic so no ink will not become very popular even when second magic come out and will become even less popular when third magic come out
And honestly vetex should have just made ink it own thing rather than being a black and white copy of water

nice wall of text

Is this violating the sacred law ?

im not sure if you mean stuff like 5-20, but yeah, using 2 or 3 blasts is great because they deal almost as much damage as 1 blast each, being the perfect way to punish dumb options from afar, like beams (which have more endlag than blasts), and explosions

obviously its a terrible option to throw out regularly but its good otherwise

Yeah that’s what I meant like it can do a lot of damage when you punish but I thought he was saying that people don’t use any blast amount over 1 in pvp

I have an ink friend. He likes it because of the bleed damage and the blind

Earth is unpopular but I don’t know why. I plan on picking earth for my second magic.

Okay I’m just skimming it this time because you still didn’t use spacing and it’s late at night

Still is

Please use periods

Where are you getting these stats from? Like are they people who you meet ingame or is there some statistic released that I haven’t heard of yet that documents each magic and how many people use said magic? Because unless it’s the latter, well

True but isn’t ink just dyed water

So what you’re saying is ink + ice is worse than water + ice because… human philosophy? That’s a new one. Not every player acts the same way, also isn’t blinding one of the biggest strengths ink has over water? Using that blinding effect means your opponent will be less accurate with their attack which could also give you a window to A. punish them if they do or B. get in close and deal quick AoE moves like great spin since they may not be able to immediately tell which attack you’ll use next due to, well, ink on their screen.

Snow + ink also causes frozen effect. The only difference is that Snow + water is that water has a single 10% damage increase when it freezes someone with the snowy effect.

Even with that 25% damage increase, there’s really no way to effectively paralyze someone in pvp unless you’re completely a glass cannon, and even then that just makes it easier for other people to kill you since defense is incredibly important to counter getting killed in like 5 hits.

What? I mean, it sounds like you’re trying to insult me or something? No clue. Because ink does deal more damage to frozen targets than water by 10%. Apparently saying this makes me a terrible person according to you, but go off.

You won’t know that until second and third magics are released.

Honestly, I don’t even know what else to say because I feel I’ll just get more confused. You can feel free to have your own opinions, just keep them away from me please.

you dont know where is the elemental pie chart is ?
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSchvQtAyibHoeoI15OxggbxlEk3n0fbWeE22QYz6yBpVwAiuQ/viewanalytics
here this is where i got all the information about first second and third magic . and as you can see ink is very unpopular as a first second and third magic , atleast alot less popular than water atleast

yes ink is dyed water , but im specifically talking about the in-game ink which is litterally just a black and gray copy of water

im pretty sure blinding isnt one of the biggest strenght ink has over water , but it’s the fact that the inked effect last longer than the soaked which doesnt really matter tbh ( i already explain why on my other post ) . and sure the blinding may make the target attack less accurate but it also make your attack less accurate because , beleive it or not most people will tend to have more erratic movement when they’re blinded because it’s not because part human philosophy but human biology , you dont stand still or move slower when you’re blinded , do you ?

yes that why water is better for almost every combo that ink have , effect damage matter more than effect duration . espically when the combo that require the effect remove it anyway

well what do you think would boost lightning chance of activating it status effect more , a 25 % increase or a 10 % increase ? lightning right now wont be able to activate it status effect even with water but it will be able to later on

you honestly didnt realise what i meant ? what i meant to said was that , who care if ink does more damage agaisnt frozen target ? it’s not like you’re gonna be using ink to attack a frozen target anyway , i cant beleive i have to explain such a simple thing to you twice ( and also keep in mind that water have higher base damage than ink so even if ink does 10 % more damage to frozen target it wouldnt matter because that extra 10 % would only help ink does as much if not less damage than water base damage , i already explain this earlier )

and you do realise you’re the one who said ink is going to be very popular as a second magic in the first place ? and the reason i said ink is going to be less popular than water as a first, second , and third magic is because of the element chart , which clearly show that ink is much much less popular than water
honestly at this point , you might as well stop replying because almost every “point” that you has was proven false or overexaggerated by me , so please you can keep your opinion ( even if it wrong ) and i can keep mine just dont go around saying thing without doing any actual research , so yeah bye this is the end of our “debate” or whatever , i suggest you go do some actual research before talking to me

Wood, Ash, Snow, Iron, Sand, Ink, Water

Iron because who would use iron when there is gold lmao
Wood because it’s a support magic
Ash because it’s a support magic
Sand because it’s a support magic
Ink because it’s a support magic
Ash because it’s a support magic
Snow because it’s somewhat of a support magic
Water because it’s actually good but nobody realises it

facts

Also nobody uses water because sand is a better version of it.More damage same speed more destruction and it doesnt debuff every heat related / liquid magic in existence

Ironic cuz I seen more water user than sand user ( I personally seen 3 water user in my guild , 4-5 in-game , 4 in the forum , and 1-2 in the discord
And I’m pretty sure water does more damage than sand , have more synergy , and have more defensive usage

Alright time to wipe my 24h save file and make a wood save file to troll people because it’s ducking rare.

Water does less damage than sand has 3 synergies and debuffs the hell out of heat/liquid magics and both of them are just as bad at clashing with sand having more destruction than water.Check metas magic guide

sand magic, i have 130 hours in the game and have never seen a player with it

don’t talk shit about hashirama bruh

1 Like