Who am I?

While I have known the Arcane Universe for around a year now but my introduction came late because I did not know the existence of this topic and I am an introvert.

Starting off of how I am aware of the Arcane Universe, it was my Discord friend who introduced it to me after I am bored with Phantom Forces but I started with Arcane Reborn when it was in its barebone stage so the experience wasn’t great. However, I quickly found my favorite magic, shadow and it has sticked with me ever since. As we consumed more Arcane media, we eventually thought of original characters as soon as we started playing World of Magic. Sadly, it went no where because our philosophies were too different though both suffered from over-emphasising on something (me: the protagonist and magic; my Discord friend: masculinity)

With AA familiarity aside, it’s time to introduce who am I. I am a perfectionist though I have too many problems to even consider that perfectionism healthy. First of all, I have an self-esteem isse/inferiority complex as I have been devastated by my past mistakes and wondered if I could even fix it. In fact, i consider my Arcane OC to be a distraction from this issue. Secondly, it is trust issue which was a consequence after realizing how meaningless my academics have become (no ground for history and geography specialization, shocked by the teachers’ rejection of my hard work in literature, public school English does not determine your English ability to name a few) but i still dedicate to them because i believe i would have no purpose after abandoning them. Finally, I have become stagnated with no improvements in sight. With all of these problems, i wonder who am i really? Am i a great man in decline, a lazy edge lord or an Apollonian guy refused to do go through the hassle of being great? Only thing positive i can feel about myself is honesty but that doesn’t really matter after the decline in everything.

9 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the forums. I see you also like to make OCs. Well the #writing category exists if you ever want to get involved there.
Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Man I have like 2 well developed OCs but I can’t write for anything but also like telling stories :person_standing:

1 Like

this. You use shadow magic.
also welcome.

I belong in the same category as you.

eh give it a try, your writing may start bad, but eventually it gets better. It’s always fun to put your stories into words. Besides they can’t start worse then mine

A gigachad new forumer? :flushed:

bruh, you’re over-exaggerating it.

I mean the forums have gone to shit for some time.
Not much new forumers I’ve seen make like long paragraphs as there introduction or something

Oh how could I forget
Welcome! You’ll get to know me as the resident equinox magic fanboy and worshiper of the meat worm (the meat worm is terrifying)

I thought this would be a riddle for some reason

2 Likes

Oh man it would be cool if it was
(the meat worm loves riddles)

1 Like

hello and welcome to the forums

im the forumer who praises mud magic

1 Like

he does but we’ll never understand why he praises it. We accept it as a fact of life.

1 Like

He’ll one day that storm is superior :confused:

1 Like

agreed

That scene is pretty cute.

tsk aren’t we all

anyways since that guy I forgot the name of isn’t there I might as well do the new member initiation for you

1 Like