Who would win; 1000 level 1s or 1 level 1000

I need your opinions.

Side note: ofc 1000+ players wouldn’t be in a server at once, but who do you think would win?
(Assuming that the level 1s aren’t attacking each other like actual buffoons)

1 Like

i’d say 1000 level 1s

1 level 1000
the splash that the level 1000 has + instakilling level 1s

4 Likes

the 1 level 1000 assuming no lag is created could obliterate them
just let him use hover spell and use one max magic size attack and all of them are gone

it’d probably be really annoying for the lvl 1000 since they’d have to deal with all the status effects from all the lvl 1s assuming they’ve all got different magics

assuming the lvl 1000 doesn’t get zerged down while being constantly stunlocked they could probably win

6 Likes

trick question, nobody would win since all the spells going off at once would crash the server if not roblox itself

2 Likes

You’re giving levels 1 too much credit imo, even if the level 1000 got constantly stunned (which probably wouldn’t even happen) they couldn’t do enough damage to even get past the level 1000’s regen assuming they have like 5 digit health.

1 Like

You all have very valid points.

he also forgot to mention the self explosion move can wipe all their blasts out due to clashing and it would give enough time to hover if they get stunlocked

if the level one side was to be coordinated and had a plan, they will perhaps stand a chance against the lv 1k

Literally any move would 1 tap the level 1’s lmao.

level 1k has too much health, regen, mobility, and aoe for level 1’s to be able to do anything. they’d also all get one-shotted

stuns wouldnt do anything since any move cancels it, and paralyze is impossible to get with that level 1 damage

im assuming the arena would be something like northwestern open sea but bigger

2 Likes

makes me want to see a ton of aa crazy wizards go against 2nd sea theos now

6 Likes

I think a more fair question would be like 100 level 100’s against 1 level 1000…?

Level 100s would most likely still be a 1 shot from the level 1000, but they’d do a lot more damage.

I think with the right build they could tank some hits, but the reason I think it’s more fair is cuz they’d have high jump spells and beams and stuff so they could actually fight back and dodge.

Well, yes and no, a spell from a level 1000 would, as stated multiple times above by other users, have a massive AoE, making it incredibly hard to dodge. Also, high jumps are getting nerfed, so it’d be harder to dodge as a level 100 in AO then as a level 75 - 90 in WoM, unless the dodging mechanic is really op.

either the 1k gets overwhelmed or the level 1s gets constantly wiped by placed explosions, multiblasts, modes ect.

my first thought of this was comparing the scrapped Torren Boss Fight in AA against 1k Level 250s but nah

At least they could actually do damage and maybe get past the regen? Honestly I think they’d have a decent chance because even at some point you would get overwhelmed by that many people, they’d definitely need to be co-ordinated and need a strategy, but I really think they could.

I agree, still difficult to judge though.

1 Like