Why does the WoM reddit even exist?

They’ve got a point, a big part of the forums is like that, that’s why I avoid those things, the rest of the forum is fun though.

I surely agree with you even though most of the time the art is amazing.

Theres quite a bit of questionable art but not as much as there used to be, my main issue isnt with the art though it’s with the category and artists, this will probably seem like a hottake to at least a few people but eh who care. Pretty much every thread and post there is filled with the same 10 c!!k-suckers wanking and praising each other with any bit of “art” they make even if it’s very weird and/or shitty, I’ve literally never seen any critiques there but I guess that’s not a focus of the category, the bigger issue is that 90% of the art is filled with dry, dead, cliche, and dare I say it… cringe lore who only the artist c!!k-suckers know/care about, I really fuckin hate the boring ass “lore” they make a lot of the time it feels 9 yr old ish and so hard to give a shit about or understand, even sometimes borderline NSFW, definitely just a me thing for sure though. I do have to clarify that I don’t mind/like a few of them though, but most I just find “weird”…

Thanks for listening to my TED talk

Yes I censored that word, Adiris is 12 so…

thats a whole violation :skull:

1 Like

His hours are ticking

can i post the poll from trusted lads here?

i only got my regular back today, i don’t know what poll you mean

look in trusted lads

oh my lordy lord i see it

can i leak trusted lads without losing regular please help

i dont know, im guessing not though as it would diminish the purpose of the category

YEEEEEEAHH FUCK WATER
All my homies hate water

2 Likes

i pointed out the issues with all 4 platforms in an insulting way, because thats how i act on the internet
i never said any were retarded, just overexaggerating my point

chad fire magic

least it’s not twitter

1 Like

True,very true

JulyG1
:thinking:
I think they may be a forumer (yep, they probably were)

Also Adiris got called out lol