Why i think perm bans are almost never worth it

note: this is MY opinion, you can disagree or agree all you want. just wanted to get that out of the way.
ANYWAYS.

so, lemme give you a POV.
a actually honest POV.

so, you are on your fifth suspension point, which means you have been suspended for 3 weeks when you got to your fifth suspension point.

3 weeks is the average duration of your roblox event, maybe you have a 3 week vacation with your family in the UK.

well, you did a oopsie for the 1 millionth time in a row, and you get your sixth suspension point, which is a permanent one.

yeah, a permanent one.

that means that through your high school years, your college years, your job years, and your retirement years, you are banned off the wom forum/vetex discord.

lemme recap.

your high school years, your college years, your job years, and your retirement years.

to most, that seems fine, but to me, thats just going from 0 to 1000.

so yeah, i wanted to say my opinions on perm bans and how they are almost never worth it (unless you’re max doxing or you’re a pedophile.)

2 Likes

perm ban bad tho max 1 year ban or 2 year ban ez

1 Like

To be fair the only people who’ve actually been perm banned are the people who have been constantly contributing negativity to the forum. The punishment system works in a way to filter out these users while not working against users who may misbehave occasionally but are active users.

1 Like

lol just follow the rules
gg ez :100:

If Vetex discord is your favorite place then you have another thing going on. You can still read forums is you’re banned from it, just can’t talk. If you’re referring to a random place that also uses a 6 punishment system, why are you breaking the rules of your absolute favorite place. Also why is your favorite place in the world a random discord or forum?

2 Likes

Perm bans are only unreasonable when you lose access to something that took effort, time or money to acquire.

There’s nothing like this on the forum so this rule doesn’t apply.

lmao man this sounds like a skill issue, should have just found loopholes smh

just dont get banned lol

2 Likes

THIS MAN ACTING LIKE PEOPLE PLAY WOM AS A 60 YEAR OLD NAH BRO WE GONA BE PLAYING ON THE KFC CONSOLE AND OR ON THE SCOOP AND JOY VR (complete monker sentance)

Never thought I’d see the day I agree with you, Level.

Good advice Geko :smiley:
Also 3 banned users in one thread. Wow.

… bruh

Bruh I just saw the original date who revived this months later :fr:

yea (mods please unban in 2023 at least :frpensive: i am literally malding I am not able to cope)

This thread has so many banned ppl. rellorT was banned. Geko was banned. Fat_fishe was banned. Morden was banned. Level was tempbanned. I vaguely remember Kandy being tempbanned.

And yet the only person who I cared about their ban was Morden’s

1 Like

Why would you get banned 6 times

Nope I was never banned on the forums I’ve been suspended only 2 times in my almost one year of being here due to really small reasons such as mass pinging suncry and making a troll topic about TGR when vetex released the info about it

But on the discord I’ve been banned 2 times temp banned once muted 9 times kicked once warned thrice, this is because I’m more of an impulsive person and when I write stuff on the forum I have time to think about what I’m saying and my toxicity wasn’t on fat fishe’s level but on a level that only got me demoted another trust level