Why Warden maybe op (invalid)

I don’t know if a post like this has been made before, and I can’t check because I’m on mobile. Also your not going full Warden, in this case it’s going to be 75% vitality and 25% Magic

Keep in mind this is only gonna be endgame because your going hybrid which needs a lot higher level for 2 ancient magics.

Ok so the reason Warden might be op is because of Life and Sacrifice. If somehow you manage to get these 2 magics on the same profile, then they could combo really well with Warden

You just spam sacrifice, and assuming life is gonna be busted (cause it probably is gonna be), we just spam whatever heal moves we need, to just spam sacrifice again.

sacrifice and lost magic healing. Even for full mage it will be impossible to have two ancient magics.

Bruh what

I have never heard of this since tgr

i think you can only have 1 lost magic with 75% vit and 25% magic

Can you even have lost magics if you’re a full warden? I remember hearing that non-magic builds would eventually lose their magic completely.

3 Likes

All of what I though I knew about magic is being destroyed

yea you don’t just find a lost or ancient magic and instantly have access to it.

So only 50/50 hybrids or full builds have access to it?

Don’t know totally. Believe you’ll always have your starting magic. oh and you forgot savants.

Vetex on Ancient magics:

I believe the hybrid mark is 40%. so you can go 40/60, 60/40, 40/40/20, 50/40/10, etc you get the idea. If you have one stat above 40 you’re that class. 2 stats and you’re a hybrid. 3 and you’re a savant.

Can’t find the thing about “non magic builds will lose magic” but I’ll try to find it

update: found it

better put at least 1 point into magic.

You heard it here first, folks

1 Like

Warden + Sacrifice = Fuck You

Dude i played warden (1292 set) on my explosion file for a good while and still managed to kill people who attempted to rk me (they must’ve sucked a lot)

Bro this is not talking WoM obviously. I’m obviously referring to AO, you know, the actual build called Warden. Not just going full health gear.

@ThatOneGuy You know what to do.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.