Will time magic be a thing?

idk seems interesting type of ancient magic

Pretty sure the closest thing we got to Time Magic was removed at some point from the Ancient Magic ideas, so I highly doubt it

aww well that stinks.

I think it was called Art of Infinity or some shit.

4 Likes

I believe it was called art of infinity
Yeah it was

Almost certainly not. I think it got removed

considering how the time curse isn’t canon anymore I’m sure if there was a magic it would not exist + bad concept and what ya gonna do stun the opponents and deal 0 damage

Time magic is most likely in every game. It’s always the first meta magic to be gone after due to the fact it can freeze the player and you get a shit free amount of hits. That’s just BS and wouldn’t exactly make sense if it was in the lore. Or time magic could’ve been something else instead of time forwarding and stopping, maybe like your view changing (Like Hallucinations) , insanity damage, and strings of damage that don’t attach to the player, think of those demon slayer strings or something if yall ever watch episode 20 before.

Or just some vision shade shit
Just make it so that it doesn’t stop time and shit like that

vetex said no

Vetex said it would have been able to destroy and repair buildings which is why it was removed, I don’t think he gave an example of how it would work in PvP (no reason to)

No, and it doesn’t really fit the other magics in the game. Almost all planned magics are elemental magics of some sort.

I doubt it’d be accessible and usable by players

though it would be really interesting to have an NPC or fightable boss who has either the Time Curse or Time Magic

Vetex has comfirmed that Time Magic doesnt exist in AU

honestly most of the time this isnt even the worst thing, in some games time abilities/magics let you stall constantly and sometimes even get a FULL HEAL/large percentage heal at any time you wish and most of the time let you mess with the opponents movements and position which is just bad game design

time is kinda an element tho

eh

Art of infinity was removed from being an ancient magic, so no.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.