Wind and fire

see I get why wind won’t make fire stronger for the sake of balance sure but why does wind have to be weaker with fire? Why does it have to do less damage it’s one thing if it just removed the status effect I would be ok with that that makes perfect sense but to make wind do less damage? seems like a nerf for shits and giggles

I’m not going to lie I’m a fire main who wish they picked wind because fire is not designed for the playstyle that wind is, I tried the whole making a new slot for wind approach but I miss my stats and my old generation slot without it I don’t feel as important and i don’t like starting over, but building fire for that playstyle will make fires greatest aspects not shine and it wouldn’t be practical to use in pvp settings where people build there kits off what kills the best. So yea I’m really tight, I thought I would just pick wind for second magic but it turns out that wind is actually a bad second magic for fire

My reason to atleast get rid of the wind does less damage when interacting with somone who’s burning is because 1 I want to use wind for second magic but more importantly, 2 it also doesn’t make sense why fire makes wind do less dmg if it’s really for balance then that also doesn’t make sense because it’s only balanced on paper when in practice nobody is picking wind to synergies with fire when you have ash magma explosion which are incredible with fire not to mention wood and plasma and how ever the hell lost Magic’s will work in the game

Don’t get me wrong I love fire, but I thought fire would be what it is in one of the thumbnails of the game, where there’s a guy shooting a massive fire blast at a building. I know that we’re very very very early into the game but at the same time the way fire scales with stat points and it’s own mechanism makes fire out to be somthing you want to be small and condensed to get the most out of the burning status affect, and the fact that it already has on the lower end of magic size it doesn’t really seem like fire is intended for overwhelming flames but more like paper magic with sniping aim or lightning. Even fires effect when it comes to lighting wood and carpet on fire and heating up metal is based of magic size which is another reason why somone might want to use fire but the more magic size you have the less damage and the whole thing becomes a pointless feature to use in the game it already depends on there being wood and carpet around but also that players are on the for longer then however long it takes to high jump and then on top of that the fire has to be big enough to actually light it on fire, the game constantly makes you choose between weather you want fire magic to work in actual fighting settings or for cool shits and giggles you can’t have both and it makes me mad because the game advertises fire as somthing that inherently does both

If I’m wrong then prove me wrong I want to be wrong about this tell me that fire has potential to work later in the game as a blast size oriented magic but as it stands now fire is looking to be more of a lightning playstyle type

Ok so Mabey this is more of a critique of fire but bite me I said fire and wind

Idk man Fire looks nice

Generations are getting changed to whenever you first started the game instead of when the file was created too btw.

1 Like

Woah Fr? Where did he say that about the generations the trello?

The trello

Open Tests = 1st gen
Public Release = 2nd Gen
AO = 3rd Gen

1 Like

Ayo thanks your goated

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.