Would a headless be worth a primordial scroll in the far future?

i think it might be a small underpay

Exactly my question, as well. Relying on the sucker to get me Death Magic.

Nah lmao. Headless will always end up being worth the most. Specially when ao drops. The value will no doubt go up

same

at the end of the day Headless is just a cosmetic, most players don’t care about cosmetics.
A primordial magic would be much more of a flex imo since they’re gonna look great AND be useful for more than just vanity.

unless you already had a primordial I wouldn’t see the point in trading it for a headless.
nobody’s insane enough to trade a godly magic for the ability to lose your head, right?

right???

10 Likes

Supply vs Demand could also play a role though. There’s gonna be more demand for a primordial scroll and thats gonna increase its value. :nod:

1 Like

oh yeah they’re called Ancient Magics now instead of Primordial Magics, that’ll take some getting used to

1 Like

never really made sense to me to call them primordial, prometheus fire is definitely one though.
im glad vetex changed it to “ancient”

i personally consider having more than 1 headless worthless.
its a vanity item with no variations to it, i’d rather stock up on equivalently valued weapons or armour where i can actually put them to good use

Headless would still be one of the most valuable items when ancient magics get released. But those magics will have incredible demand, probably be amazingly rare while being much better than the basic and lost magics (usability. You will probably need 2 or more (depending on the ancient magic) headlesses to buy 1 ancient magic.

There should always be stat items more valuable than a seasonal in a given update. Since in the end the headless is just a seasonal like mimhere said

@sutarpratinum the reason people stock up on headlesses is because theyre insanly valuable and basically an end game ticket in case you cant trade your way up by then. Having a few headlesses (like 3 or somehing) could guarantee you an ancient magic in the future for example.

I suppose in theory yes, as headlesses would increase value over time, even when assuming that they would re-appear every Halloween

it depends on how long the scrolls were out, how many of them in stock, and availability of headless heads in a few years

A lack of supply creates demand. The fewer people have headless heads, the more people will want one.

the truth is that headless worths nothing and it is just a tool for traders to scam

They won’t (probably)

No

Weapons are obtainable. Headlesses are not. If you got a bunch of weapons of equal value to a headless, the headless will inevitably become more valuable in a little while.

If there are more godly magics in the economy than people lacking heads, then ¯\(ツ)

not really a scam if it’s a desired product by the other party
irl i know for a fact you can think of some luxury items worth more than 5 meals.

lolol then prove why american items worth nothing now

Because people bought hundreds of them. Headlesses are rarer.

im bad on doing sarcasm

In theory, how many American items are worth a headless?