Would You Rather

i choose number g

B, since Clause 1 doesnā€™t apply, and Iā€™m always more into public servers. Also, my main file is too valuable (to me, I put like 30+ hours into it, even with non-meta gear on it) to lose, so absolutely not A.

A.

• top donator is cool because the playerlist changes my names colour
  • top donator is rarer
  • less ping? fuck yea
  • progression early on doesnt mean shit
  • just get the good gamepasses and stop buying them

I choose to suffer (B)

both, both are good

A.
Iā€™m okay to start over, honestly.
my pingā€™s suddenly shit as well
itā€™s unbearable

A, it should be easy to get back to lvl 80

ā€¦ A. FOR YOU SEE i dont like auto fishing and also why not be in publicā€¦ just kill anyone that tries to steal kills or sometikng

B yes yes YES

B 100% my ping good already and the utility that some of the planned gamepasses will have far outweighs a green name

i really dont want either

B, got attached to my save files and my ping isnā€™t that bad

B, as it is what I already do and Iā€™ve never thought about using an autoclicker/macro as I find that to be scummy and kind of cheating.

i wouldnā€™t do this in the first place.

Thereā€™s no such thing as too little lag. Iā€™d burn my strong sunken sword just for those sweet, sweet, milliseconds of delay that constantly escape me and get me killed when I press ā€œTā€ to high jumpā€¦

Option A, option B would be too OP and bore me out of the game, Iā€™d rather 100% restart.

Option A if I get to keep the title permanentlyā€”idk how it works now

B. I do all those things anyway gamepasses would be a bonus with no drawback.

I would do A for reduced lag but that 75k inv value has a gun to my head.

you need jesus

B.

Because I donā€™t lose anything from it as I have never used autoclicking/marco and only play in active servers anyway.

If I picked A, I would lose 150+ hours of great sets with the best enchants plus 2 sunken items just for a top donator role, which is purely cosmetic and honestly I donā€™t care for it, I think all of the gamepasses would be worth more robux than donating anyway but idk.

Also my ping is fine.

Iā€™d go for the top donator role
green color in chat and leaderboard is just poggers

option B is kinda lame considering most gampasses are minor things to begin with, and I manually fish and play in public servers anyways

choosing top donator would save me over 20k robux when you could buy all available gamepasses yourself for far less