Wtf is this

Screenshot 2020-12-28 195554

dont do it

When the trade is sus!!! :flushed::flushed::flushed::rofl::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Shit trade

Ikr? Bitch didn’t even get him a sunken sword. And an aether ornament and a sword of morocks fire…

Motherfucker didn’t even hack in a singularity amulet and give it to him

singularity insanity amulet

Green hair. Blue lightning. Insanity. And pretty sure shion is a name in the game. And we have old knives… And last names are being added.

It happens. And nobody can or will stop it.

Lol bro why is headless so valuable

you for real?
because its literally one of the rarest items in the game which can never be gotten again without using glitches and/or hacks

Oh… I just assumed everybody farmed the item and its roughly as rare as sunken

Theres between 5-15k headlesses rn and theyre unobtainable while sunkens can be fished at any moment of time.
also yes youre nearly right with that, a headless head is worth roughly a clean sunken sword. But since its only going to become rarer its probably going to surpass sunken value after tgr

cool

True. That is unless vetex does the same event next halloween

he probably wont since it would make the next halloween event super boring and he probably doesnt want to screw over the game’s economy

people who reused the crown codes to get a fuckton of money be like :nod:

but yeah i agree i seriously doubt vetex would reuse an event reward

1 Like

Dude he screwed the economy once before he’ll do it again. REMEMBER THE ARROW CURRENCY THING

That part of the economy wasnt nearly as valuable as the headless head part is rn. Also this is a seasonal item not some uncommon arrow. And furthermore im pretty sure he said that he will remove their 1 crown selling price.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.