YeS Its me! The Fire demon Lord Aizen Banks!

So…
My nickname is Aizen Banks,i play the Villain storyline and play like one. Actually i have around 540 kills on my main file and like 15 or 17 boss loots (i have bad lucky so… 11 of then are minotaur helmets).
I have around -6400 rep and trying to get -7000 im not that good at pvp bcuz my pc sucks and make me play with 5/12 fps
My treasure is some season stuff like 10 4july caps and 20 glasses and some hallowen stuff (i dont have headless give two of then for my friends vanity bcuz im not a greed people ^^)
I have like 170 hours in my main file 220 if you count the others (i think im a fail being a human)
I like anime stuff and play league of legends in SA server (south america) Actually platinum 3 bcuz i stop climbing after that.
To finish this topic… My main language is portuguese cuz im Brazilian yay! So dont judge my gramatic . Ik no one wants know my itens and stats on main file but i dont know how introduce myself bcuz thinks like this is automatic and very casual in my country everything happens really fast.

2 Likes

2 Likes

my reaction very well

1 Like

Thats a good reaction i think

you are correct

You are welcomed to the forums.

Now, correct me if I am wrong, but you gave away both of your headless heads?

yes

I see. Well, you certainly are altruistic and hopefully you know it.

Ow the ed-

Ae mano bem vindo ao forum
pls not flag me for this

1 Like

surprised you dont use shadow magic

flagged

When’d you learn to speak english?

The name reminds me of Fire Lord Ozai lol

probably the point lol

A-
pain

3 Likes