You can somehow cause a threat on a boat? Magic council spawning underwater?

What were you doing before bug occurred: killed a dude in a boat

Steps to reproduce: I don’t know??

F9 Logs ( press f9 to view them in-game): *

Summary

Pictures/Videos:

bro the council fr cheesing me at this point

1 Like

The AI is preparing for the new islands

2 Likes

istg if the war seas aren’t gonna be a total warzone I will start camping shop keepers

like come on they are doing shit like this in wom why not in AO

I just caused a threat in Whispering Forest :fr:

Personally, here is what happened for me. (v1.4.1)

1. Run to Silent Tower. For some reason, it took a while for it to register that I was in the SIlent Tower and even with a bounty of 3 crowns none of the MC was attacking me. Once someone placed the area under threat, only then did it register and I could surrender.
  2. I surrendered in Silent Tower during a threat by someone else and was released. When released the Silent Tower music continued to play.
  3. I started a quest to kill a dark wizard and when I killed them with a vastira ability (destroying the terrain), a threat was initiated while in what should have been Whispering Forest. Even traversing to new areas did not remove the threat.
  4. I served time and was released. Silent Tower music is still playing. A few minutes later, I got the message “Area has Recovered”

No errors in f9 logs except for some failed requests for a texture and an image, along with a “Player is not a valid member of BillboardGui”

I’ll edit some photos later onto here. What I assume happened is that even when leaving Silent Tower, it still registers the player as being within the area and terrain damage or killing an NPC causes a threat to initiate.

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.