You found a server:

I don’t get it, what’s the joke here…?

I’m guessing its the avatars since they look similar, but I still don’t get what about the avatars is worthy of any attention.

Yeeeaaah I’m gonna stay away from the sheer amount of rogangsters here

2 Likes

1 Like

What’d you just say about me, you little Ro-Gangster? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in alot of covert ops operations, and I have over 300 confirmed KOs in Brickbattle. I am great at Brickbattle and i am a bloxxer in the Robloxian armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another KO’d guy. I will wipe you the brick out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, write these words. You think you can get away with cyberbullying to kids over the Internet? Think again, low IQ kiddo. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Robloxia and the chat logs are traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, child. The storm that wipes out the thing you call your reputation. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can KO you in over 50 ways, and that’s just with my linked sword. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable Robux off the face of the continent, you new player man. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” insult was about to bring you here, maybe you would not press /

2 Likes

edgy children :pensive:

2 Likes

If you listen very closely you can hear the dozens of tiktok videos in the backround and the 12 year olds saying mic up

Out of all of them, I wonder who could make the best cup of coffee

they’re not old enough to cook anything

Must be Criminality(or some game like it), the edge.

i am 99% sure that it is ragdoll simulator/ Da Hood

Don’t know what this even is, but I have a feeling it’s extremely cringe.

Rogangsta bad

Give hearts

4 Likes

GUYS DON’T GO TO VIBE NYC AND LOOK AT SERVER LIST

BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE

(please)

1 Like

I already did :anguish: