Your Ideal Crew

Reading the Trello, I was wondering about crews and how they will affect the game. So I wondered, what would your crew be like? Your crew doesn’t have to be canon, it just has to make sense within the game.

Gun

Gun

i need a guy who plays guitar

someone I can get emotionally invested to

that’s it

preferably compotent ones

Gun

Gun

Gun

Gun man

Gun

a bunch of banjos

Maids

3 Likes

Here is my ideal crew:

This is Boris, he is the muscle that can brawl against opponents in naval and tactical situations. And he carries an Ak-47 for Ranged defense. and offense but mostly goes berserk with his own fists.

Here is Roman, Dimitri and Vlad. They make sure to clean the ship and mostly operate the cannons. One of them would squat on top of the Ship sail to see in far distances with a Sniper scope. Roman would carry a Makarov, Dimitri would carry a Dragunov and Vlad would carry a Mosin nagant. The melee they carry are usually cutlasses. Here is a pic of them in their prime.

And last, here is the vice captain and his name is Yuri. In naval combat, he operates the machine gun that is mounted on the ship. When the enemies are close he pulls out his DP27 and fire at the enemies. And carries some grenades in case anything goes messy. Overall, he manages the crew incase I’m somewhere else away from my crew.

6 Likes

gun aside, this is my ideal crew

3 Likes

Now this is based af

Gun

Now this, THIS is something I approve of

1 Like

Snipers

I agree

1 Like