Zone Spell Discussion

Yeah Primordials and a select few Losts will not have customizable skills, you’ll need to do additional quests to obtain each spell, unless you want to fill in each slot with a lost spell

I always thought that meant that you had to use spell scrolls, so zone would technically still be viable, right?

not really

Zone move sounds like placed Explosion.

Or maybe it’s a lingering type spell

Doesn’t that take away from the diversity that the magic scroll system gives the game. Every primordial magic user will be using identical spells if you are correct. Seems weird to me

I don’t think it will have any explosion. It will most likely spread your magic out into a zone type area, with anyone inside of that zone taking DOT and possibly having an affect on them.

Most likely a lingering spell imo

nah, primordials are extraordinarily powerful magics, and doing high-leveled quests in exchange for magical secrets is a nice idea

1 Like

As long as their are more than just a select few quests and spells, and their difficulty is much much higher, than I’ll be fine with it.

that would be up to vetex

My thought would be a Wind zone yeets anybody that comes into contact with it

That would kinda suck since the idea of of it giving dot to enemies would pretty much not work. It would be kinda like an amighty push in that way though so it would have its uses.

Imagine using lightning magic in a water zone lmao

That would be absolute chaos lol

So poison clouds… but bigger or vary in shapes?
And it stays longer?

Yeah it probably will be similar to poison clouds except they will maintain their shape and probably will instantly take form instead of slowly getting bigger

Zones could be sick with synergies hehe. Like they hit a water zone mid air followed up by a double ice blast hehe.

Pretty sure you will be able to use zone with a primordial

I feel like zone has the potential to be an S class lost spell, or it could be bad depends on what Vetex does with it

Infinity art zone spell is just a za warudo