2022 forumers tierlist! (Reply and if i am active i will add you)

the radiation also affected me

why am i a forumer now and in the tier list, i made like 4 bait posts and got banned for posting alluding pic, that’s crazy people remember that

“Riddle me this, Batman… WHY THE FUCK AM I IN MID?!”

1 Like

:frstrong:

i’m not saying they CAN handle it, i’m saying they SHOULD be able to handle it.

not being “100% serious” implies that I wasn’t fully serious but still a decent amount serious (that’s why I chose to word it like that in the first place), if I weren’t serious at all I would’ve said “I wasn’t being serious” or “I wasn’t being serious at all”

but i guess you can have that since i guess i forgot i said that but from what my memory could tell me, that’s what it said, though that’s just like an eighth of a sentence of the points I made, and if that’s the only thing you could tackle then the rest still stand

actually that’s not even to mention that there’s plenty of other examples of that all ur doing here is just calling me out on my words but not disproving the main point (which while fair, doesn’t really mean much in the grand scheme of things)

i’m not trying to disprove your point, i’m just being petty.

ok well lets just end it here then because ive dragged this topic on like 4 different times now so

i am going to get a sick af 1 year necro here

good luck :+1:

he brings up a good point

Are you done

can you put me on it pls

I mean you joined 4 days ago so sure you probably could
don’t expect to be placed high since not a lot of people know you so just
prepare for disappointment

Riddle me this: What Does A Liar Do When He’s Dead?

He lies still.

1 Like

LMFAO

No I got work, 90% chance I will finish it tomorrow. For now I relax :nod:

Neck obliterated, skeletal structure decimated, brain crumbled, muscular system demolished, neurons combusted, nerves annihilated, throat melted, eyes terminated, spine deconstructed, heart eviscerated, lungs deleted, cells atomized, organelles vaporized, skin shattered, circulatory system crumpled, existence dissipated, nervous system dismantled, enzymes vanished, stomach ruined, kidneys dispersed, brain stem leveled, legs eradicated, bones exterminated, mentality wiped out, life liquidated, bodily functions extirpated, respiratory system evaporated, jaw blasted, heart wrecked, arteries torn, nerves damaged, neurons impaired, lymphatic system ravaged, cardiovascular system broken, endocrine system devastated, glands lost, intestines massacred

1 Like

he keeps living