23 of my World of Magic Characters

This is completely cool and crazy but also, R.I.P paper and ink magic OCs.

Are there 23 characters because of lebron jameds? :smirk:

imma demmand the art bot for not posting this

23 of the countries youre not allowed within 500 miles of school grounds

1 Like

:sweat::sweat::+1::+1:

what the fuck?
respect the work that went into this.

but idk man, 23 is a prime odd number and an ugly one at that. it’s in between 22 and 24, both very nice even numbers and that’s getting me agitated lmao.

1 Like

god damn I have a hard enough time making like 5 oc’s and you’ve gone and designed 23 good ones, awesome work :ok_hand:

1 Like

Wow this is Just incredible. I haven’t read it all, but from what I have and what I see, this is quality and quantity. Amazing job. I imagine this took a very Long time. Definitely worth though. :+1:

2 Likes

Rlka, welcome back!!! And you came back with this!! Aye let’s gooo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Wow very very nice art

1 Like

these all look like something out of an anime

which means they’re amazing.

do you actually have 23 slots…?

ayyyy these are nice!

if bnt can have 70+ she can have 23

2 Likes

cough cough

every characters in average day in magius

1 Like

pls make story bnt I wanna read

I’m updating the prologue today

AYOOOOOoOOOOOOOO

I was thinking, when magic clash they made an effect and people have been making magic waifus, so when waifus do things together or fight they could cause the reaction, such as light and shadow blowing up a large area

1 Like

This is incredibly impressive and at the same time remarkably demoralizing.

Thankfully I’m not an artist.

2 Likes

they’re basically catalysts with their own story and with their relationships with other catalysts creates a significant reaction the earth needs to thrive… Chaos as said in the lore doesnt want this and only wants evil to spread. Basically Aurora and her friends Amelia and Morgana who represent the steps of how life came to be, light > earth > water. so it kinda makes sense that this trio would like to make the world thrive than let it fade into darkness as chaos desires, however certain disasters and certain monsters can manifest through lack of a specific necessity they need, and pretty much every one of those 23 characters goes through something.
tldr; so yeah you’re right, they’re preventing the twilight of their demise by Chaos through battles really. arcane adventures, reborn, odyssey, wom w/e they just all revolve around fighting for something.