A female castlian

Great metal rendering

‘‘female’’, ah yes, a homosapien specimen of the female variant

ps it looks alright, i just think the helmet and face looks like 2 different art styles and there could be stuff to make it more wom related and more detail to the backround

where is the ASS bro?

1 Like

yay you actually drew a character, keep it up

so the glaring issue is the difference between the face and helmet
the shading isn’t bad persay, but it doesn’t follow the style of the face
most basic way to fix this would be by doing the same outlines on the face on the helmet
the helmet itself could be a little more detailed
the face is pretty well done though so nice

edit: also, try making the armor at the torso a little farther out, since the curve inwards is pretty dramatic

edit 2: also the background color should be different as it’s pretty close to the armor color

edit 3: where’s the neck lol

1 Like

Now draw her giving birth

4 Likes

What do you mean?

bro u good?

nobody asked. :joy:

2 Likes

if somebody creates art the creator of the drawing should be accepting of criticism, if they don’t know how they could improve they won’t, its good that other people share criticism

i dont care if you dont care that i didnt ask cuz i dont think the artist even wanted critisism. the art is fine stop pointing out useless flaws in it and leave them alone lol

Ah yes, the Shadman classic.
You are very funny. Take this reward of a trophy of comedy.

the art is public, if its public its open to be critiqued. dragon clearly didnt mean to be rude and even compliments the art.

i would take her out for a nice meal :sunglasses: to give her false security then kill her for her loot ez

the man called my art garbage out of nowhere and started pointing out random shit nobody cared about. dragon is rude when it comes to criticising art because literally nobody wants his opinion mostly because half the people he criticizes are better at areas of art hes bad at. hes just tryna flush out his insecurities for a selfish reason

can you show me that post, please?

i didnt post it here it was in a discord fan art section

ok, message me the discord server link

or at least send me a screenshot