A Honest Question: Why is Wind Meta

Fast as fuck

Normal Size

Normal Damage

Knockback

Status Clears

tbh wind is probably one of the best magics around, 19 blasts are hell annoying if you can land or hit them, the Explosion is annoying as fuck because it makes the go up in the air and they miss their shots (unless its visan or something) and then you can multi them, the multis push you back. The damage is good too.

wind is also one of the easiest magics to land a hit (unless you a freaking skill issue) and even if you are a skill issue you gotta be a massive skill issue like those noobs who cant block, uses weapons without strength and just are bad at the game, then you cant hit a shot. but other than that wind is pretty pog.

1 Like

Remember that video where a wind user cornered a guy into a wall and infinate stunlocked them?

he wasn’t stun locked. at any point in time he could’ve got out, especially when the first barrage ended

:fr:

8 Likes

Hold up

Its f a s t

Bleed

niceman

Bro even Light and glass or smth is way easier to land imo

Glass is guaranteed harder to land than wind

OMG, light is easier to hit than wind by .003333%!!!

Light Meta smh

I personally find Wind a lot easier to land shots. Maybe you’re just bad. :smirk:

Opinion.

Multi blasts are pretty cool.

As Meta said earlier, Wind’s stats closely resemble Shadow. Wind is also pretty quick. Faster magics usually perform well. Very good damage as well helps a lot with things too.
It also has synergy with freezing magics, being Snow and Ice. Obviously, it makes them freeze.
Also, funny knockback go brrr.

You are wrong about the water part, soaked targets take less damage when using wind.

I think you meant wind has a synergy with freezing magics such as snow and ice.

also yes knockback extremely funny

I’m smooth brain, I’ll change it now.

i have a skill issue

wind is small wdym

Anything above 1x size isn’t small…

IDK to be honest, as a person with wind. The knockback isn’t too fun either, unless you’re really good

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.