A lil magic chart of AO

I-

oh shit that makes perfect sense

yooo

nice art man

I thought that cursebeard’s lighting was red tho?

Nice art btw

I mean sure, its just Fire Lightning

:neutral_face:

So then why does everyone say its orange?

Orange is a 2/10 colour ngl

because that’s the color of fire

Imagine if astral were a magic

I’d like to make a combo with references to space n shiz

Screen Shot 2022-06-01 at 6.39.16 PM
hmm green wind hmmm
Screen Shot 2022-06-01 at 6.39.40 PM

1 Like

Man, I’m dumb.

my love <3

That symbol is the Brand of Sacrifice from Berserk. In the world of Berserk there are demons called Apostles. Before they can become Apostles though they must be at a moment of extreme despair or destress as a human while being near or in possession of a Behelit (don’t ask). Only then could they summon five entities known as the God Hand. The God Hand will offer them a choice to become an Apostle in exchange for the lives of those who make them human.

Those who are being sacrificed are marked with the Brand of Sacrifice. It attracts creatures of darkness towards them like blood does for sharks. Not many people make it that far though and die at the initial ceremony of the Apostle they knew. Only two people have been confirmed to survive for a significant period of time, those being Guts (the main character of Berserk) and Casca (his lover). The one offering them as sacrifices was Guts’ former best friend Griffith as he ascended to the position of the new fifth member of the God Hand.

Guts and Casca only survived with the help of an individual known as the Skull Knight and both would have died had he not rescue them. Guts had lost an arm and eye in his fight for survival during that event, which is known as The Eclipse, while Casca’s mind was just broken after Femto did some things to her.

tldr; it’s used to mark people as an offering for a demon

1 Like

y not?

damn thats deep

It’s my favorite manga by far. Been thinking about getting the Brand of Sacrifice tattooed onto me, probably on my chest or arm. Probably won’t but it’s the only thing I’ve considered getting tattooed on my body.

Diamond /j

Famous last words

i like it

neck :smiling_imp: