A little langual help

Ok so I’m trying to decipher the ancient language to get into the Scholars of the War Seas server, but I don’t know what to do with the provided key, can’t really find any pattern. Would anyone be willing to help me figure out what I’m supposed to do with it? It only covers some of the letters and I don’t know what to do with the rest

2 Likes

I don’t think you’re supposed to be posting about the ancient language and the deciphering of it

3 Likes

wow, i remember me and a friend making an alphabet of that, it was pretty easy but tiresome

oh I’m not asking for answers, I’m just trying to figure out where I’m supposed to start even. I don’t really know where to start connecting the dots, if that makes sense. Only heathens straight up ask for answers on the forum

Idk anything about that stuff but im pretty sure you’re supposed replace the letters that you know the meaning of into the unknown sentence

that’s a start I guess, thank you!

1 Like

yeah im sure there’s more to it but that’s probably where you’d begin

idk if im right but i thtink this is it
“May you understand our path”

Decipher the characters that are on the key, and then use that to try to figure out the rest of the letters. For example, the second word is a*d. Use context clues from the others words and your knowledge of the English language to figure out what the middle letter is.

Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 7.27.55 PM

This was all I could visibly decipher, you’ll have to work your through from this.

(The dashes represent the unknown letters, every individual dash representing one letter each.)

I know there’s an “and” there

the first one is kinda easy, the only hint is that they are related to fruits

“apples and oranges”

(guessed) “can not…”

Official Forum Rules and Guidelines - #19 by system i found the rule

o h . alr in that case lemme just uh, delete the post then, sorry for the rule break only been here for a few weeks :sob:

ye its fine

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.