A place to debate rk and if its okay or not

Since I’ve been seeing posts about rk and what it will cause. I want to make a place where we can debate on whether it is okay or not, please be civil and don’t be toxic. There is also a poll to see how much people like it or not.

• Random Killing is acceptable
  • Random killing is NOT acceptable
  • No strong opinion to either

0 voters

Ill start this off by saying i can see why people are afraid of rk cause how it can cause toxicity but at the same time it is normal to see in a rpg like this.

I just do whatever the hell I want as long as I’m in the mood for it, and that goes for RKing too

Just like what Ghost said

If you dont like people RKing, RPG with the pvp system isnt your type of game to play.

Not being rude here but if you’re so soft you think random killers should be expunged from the community for being morally wrong… You have no idea what’s morally wrong my friend.

Someone complained about running being too easy but I’d say keep it as is because people get random attacked and if there’s no way to avoid dying other than fighting (which if you’re low level is just shitty).

Basically if RKing exists then running should be a viable option, however if I could disable pvp at any level within certain perimeters then there should be no need to run.

Also if they’re that butthurt over hit and runners they can leave the server (they were saying that runners who are rk’ed on a server should leave or fight back)

wom is a fighting game, if you pissed because get killed one time by a player,you are legit no good for the game

also rking is litteraly part of this game,you know why?,because theres is no safe zone or pvp specific area,dont expect game be a arena of dumb people asking 1X1? 1x1?

players have the OPTION to do it or not
it doesn’t matter if its “acceptable” or not, because the people who rk will rk anyways
killing people itself isn’t toxic, especially if you have reason to do it (pk stat or whatever)

2 Likes